WANTED: girlfriend, best friend, enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Blake

OOC First Name
Harleigh
Wand
Cool shiz
I need someone to be a future girlfriend for Max here. He is a rocker and loves to meet new people. He is outgoing and fun to be around. Max is most likely gonna get caught doing something stupid with his friends ^.^
He needs a girlfriend too.
So, if your a girl around his age (preferably same or one year younger) then please post here.

Also he needs some male friends and an enemy!

Does the enemy have to be male because Ai here needs all the enemies she can get. She's a mean piece of Ravenclaw with an equally mean cat and a supirioity complex that comes from being able to stay alive through all the illnesses that threaten to kill her. She's a violinist for a youth orchestra so if anything she would look down on his rockerness.

oh course not....
i realized i made it sound that way sry >.<
Yes she can be an enemy

:D yay a little late in the game but Ai is getting her rep back!

alright so make an rp so they can become enemies?
how will this all work out xD
btw: what causes her to be that wait

Hi Harleigh! :hug:

I can offer Solenn here!
She really sweet and likes to meet new people.
Solenn is currently single at the moment,
I need some love interest for her though
it wouldn't last long. To more about her just click here CD
below my Siggy! ;)

The reason she hates everyone? Well there are a few reasons. One is that she doesn't want to leave anyone behind. See Ai has been sick since birth and while magic could have cured any of what she has by itself she got the right combination of illnesses that if one is treated one of the others gets worse and can actually kill her. She is getting treated enough so she can function from day to day but at one point it's just going to become to much and one of her illnesses is going to kill her because of this she's been living without hope.

What would make them enemies? She's just like that, she sees someone happy and out going she feels the urge to squish them. A sort of why does anyone else get to be happy. Mostly I think she'll start it. If you can can you start something?

sounds great mintzy <3
and ana id love to do the rp with you :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back