Married
Sexual Orientation
Alexander
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
nCD141G.png

RYANN ----- CLIVEY

BLOOD STATUS: Mixed Blood
OCCUPATION: Defense Against the Dark Arts professor at Beaubaxtons Academy of Magic
EDUCATION: Former Gryffindor Graduate of Hogwarts Scotland

Basically, I am looking for someone who can take this character as Rhianne's father. He is now a widower and only have his only daughter as his family. He has lost his wife to a disease. The reason why I found his character essential to be made because of a plot I am working with Phoebe's character (Robert Kain) and my character. It would be better for some father interaction with the daughter and a man, right? Hoping I would get some support on this.

Still, I would give the roleplayer liberty in building his personality as well as choosing his second name (optional, of course!). I was thinking of choosing George Clooney for a playby since he was around Ryann's age (maybe) yet still young looking given with his profession.

Thank you!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back