Not open for further replies.

Sun-Ming Jheon

OOC First Name
Nichole
Sexual Orientation
Embarrassed
Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Elm Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Have you ever thought that an arranged marriage sounded fun, but weren't sure if you could force two people to love/hate each other? Have you ever thought that muggles or muggle borns were fun to play - plus easy considering they dont need the same approval as a pure blood. Do you love this face?

rZsgd.gif

Then i might have the plot for you! Befroe I get into the nitty gritty i have a slim amount of requirements. Whether you have to make a character or have one lying around that fits I don't mind. And anyone and everyone is welcome to the plot! i love members old and new. The only requirements is that this person:

1.) Be a male. Sunny's family is super traditional, and no matter how successful the woman might be, they do not believe in a marriage that cannot bear their own fruit.
And
2.) Must be muggle, muggle born, or well known in the muggle world. Sunny's parents are fairly successful and were married to each other from successful families in an arranged marriage, therefore believe that they should help Sun-Ming suceed by having her marry someone who could become successful, or who has a successful family.

Alright now that that's out of the way, here is what I'm looking for Sunny has a final already - this final is not her arranged marriage partner. I am looking for someone to be in an arranged marriage, who could either become good friends with Sunny, or hate her. Anyways the two children will eventually go against the wishes of their parents and call the wedding off for one reason or another, which could cause plenty-o-drama for both families, but they do it to pursue their own happiness. In my opinion nothing is more perfect than a love story really being a love story, and Sun-Ming while respectful of her parents wishes would realize she didn't love this person nor could she grow to see him as a husband.

This gives plenty of roleplays for the pair as well as lots of drama if the opposite person wants to be in a relationship, but the parents are like "No you're engaged and fourteen stop trying to be independent" Ya know? I mean I'm up for ideas, and i know it's not a hundred percent original, but I'd really love for it to happen for her, instead of me having to say she's engaged to some unknown person!

Thanks for at least reading this! if i could mail cookies I would! I also have tons of other characters if you're interested in plotting with them, just check my tracker for them! Thanks again!

-Cole

I got this :shifty:

I'm crying laughing because you were so quick omg

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back