Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
I'm in need of some new RPs, but I'm sure you figured that part out.

I'm only going to include the characters that I'm most in need of plots for, but if there is any way that any of my characters can help you with any of your plots, let me know. I've got an auror, a couple of Gryffindors, a Ministry official, a Scitorari leader, and a couple of others. Check out my account tracker or PM me. :)

It takes me a few days to reply to RPs, but if it has been more than a week or two, you should probably shoot me a PM. :p

1. Alana Finch
Slytherin; daughter of two Scitorari members; red -eyed
Alana has been at HNZ for two years and hasn't RPed with many people. I think that people might find her red eyes disconcerting, but I'd like to find a few friends for her. Perhaps other children that she might have met in the past or that she currently knows? Her parents associate with other Scits so perhaps other children who have parents in the Scitorari? I wouldn't mind an enemy or two either, or a bully. I could see someone teasing her about her eyes. She's also a bit awkward because of how her parents raised her. She is a bit more formal than most children her age.

2. Preston Paine
Former Slytherin; muggleborn; current Zookeeper
Preston made quite the name for himself during his years at HNZ. He had very public blowouts with Sergei over his blood status. They've made peace with each other and even live together now. I'd like Preston to have some other friends though, bonus if they are also magical zookeepers and we can have an RP taking care of some magical creatures. :r :r
Although he is a muggleborn himself, Preston prefers not to hang out with other muggleborns.
I also wouldn't mind finding him a girlfriend. He lives with a couple and needs some (short term) love. :p I'm not ready to find him a final yet, though if they do get along marvelously...

3. Jeremy Thorne
Former Ravenclaw Head Boy; Healer; Single
So, Jeremy needs a lot of love. I had a plot with Teigan, but she's not active on the site anymore. :( I'd like to have some work related plots for Jeremy. He loves the adrenaline rush of his emergency room Healer position. I also need a new love interest for him. Jeremy has learned a lot about himself over the past few years and I think he's almost ready to really settle down for good so I'm also looking for a relationship for him, preferably a character that you're at least interested in finding a final for.

Thanks!

Hi Cyndi! ^_^

For Jeremy, I could offer you Keira Kendall-White. It's been quite a long time since I RP'd with her, and back then I was very new to HNZ so I didn't get a chance to properly develop her character. Her current status is that she lives with her sister and spends most of her days and nights partying or feeling miserable, however after the plot I'm working on right now with her Dad, she's going to realise what a mess she could get herself into and start changing for the better.

She's also a former Ravenclaw, and it would have been around the same time Jeremy was at Hogwarts, so it's possible that they are already acquainted with each other but haven't properly spoken. If he's a healer, I'm sure a little accident could be.. *cough* arranged for Keira so that they could meet :r

However I totally understand if she wouldn't be his type. I can see why someone might be put off =)) She's definitely going to work on changing herself and getting a job, though. But yeah, if you'd rather look for a slightly more stable character with a clear personality, I completely understand!

Hey Cyndi, I've got Jennette here as a possible love interest for Jeremy Thorne. I'd be interested in making them finals if they click. She's 24 and owns the Leaky Cauldron and frankly has no life since leaving Hogwarts. Let me know what you think and feel free to shoot me a pm if you want any info on her.

Ah, so it might be important to note that this was Jeremy's last relationship, so while I think he could be friendly with both ladies, he wouldn't be romantically into them. :p Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my PD. It could be funny if either of them try flirting with him and he has to shoot them down? :r

About time actually. :r

Alana: Should we get started on the her and Chaos stuff? I've been meaning to RP him, to prepare him for the future big plot!
Also, I have a firstie Gryffindor, with red eyes. So, they can totally get along based on that!

Preston: Okay, hear me out on this one... I have a girl that I've been meaning to make for a while, actually a sibling or two. She's Damian's cousin, so she is Part-Veela. According to my references, her name is Paige Saenger. I don't really know anything about her as of yet, but she can be a short term, long term if the two are amazing, stuff? Sergei would be really impressed if Preston bagged himself a gorgeous girl. XD

Jeremy: This one, I have two for. I think that Jeremy and Kendra should meet up again. The two had some chemistry that has run out for sure. Kendra is happily married right now to Camden Vyhnal, probably expecting a baby by now.
So, the two should definitely rekindle! Now, the second one, is a brother to the above. Paige's older brother, Chase. His original name was Tyeson, but I like Chase better. I could easily make him suitable for Jeremy. :r

Oops :lol: I see! I have a bit of a lack of young adult characters right now, and I'm not sure that I have any students for Alana so perhaps some other time! ^_^

Hello,

So, I have a couple of things that might interest you.

Firstly, for Jeremy, Tybalt is a new healer in training, perhaps at some point he could shadow him. It doesn't need to be right away, at some point, I think Tybalt would be interested in emergency care. So that could be something they could do.

Secondly for Jeremy a final/love interest, now, this is a little more out there, feel free to knock it back completely. Now I have a character, Yevheniy, he just turned 18 so there would be a bit of an age gap between them, which is partly why you should feel free to say no. The second reason being that Yevheniy is a member of Scitorari, while he wouldn't tell anyone his personality and stuff because of that would maybe lead him to not get along with Jeremy that well or for them to not be a good fit. Yevheniy is pretty out there, he doesn't like muggleborns at all, and will deal with muggles only a little more. He loves dark magic, he's very interested in the origins of magic. He's reckless and stupid, he doesn't really pay attention to what he's doing. He gets drunk and does silly thing, so he would probably end up in emergency quite a lot, so it would be likely they'd meet. Yev has recently moved to New Zealand for the year or two, he grew bored of living in Ukraine and decided to spend a year or two out in New Zealand. He's a pretty fun guy, he enjoys having fun with people though his fun doesn't always include the normal things. He loves being spontaneous and pretty sarcastic. He can be cold when he wants to be and isn't the most friendly person. He looks for fights and looks for trouble. He is pretty loyal when he ends up getting to know someone he likes.
He would probably be messing around with Jeremy to begin with, but eventually ending up liking it and I could see him really falling for Jeremy.

Just let me know what you think, if you want to give any of this a shot or not! Be sure to let me know. I'm open to any ideas and stuff.

Kaitlyn!
Alana x Chaos x Ivaylo - Hear me out and tell me what you think, k? I think Alana would have a schoolgirl crush on Ivaylo. He was one of the first students she ever met, is older, cute, and a Slytherin. She would never tell him but he might know if she's obvious about her crush. It would be great if he was sort of the middle person in this, introducing her to Chaos or at least letting her know what kind of character Chaos is. She'd have seen Chaos, them being in the same year, after all. She doesn't associate with many people though so I can see her being ignorant to his character.

Alana x red eyed first year - Yes!

Preston x Paige - Let me see if I get other offers. I'd like to RP with some new people. I could see Preston dating Paige just because she's hot and then coming to find out that he actually likes her. He's shallow like that. :tut:

Jeremy x Kendra - Yes! They were such good friends. He has always had good girl friends and needs a new one.

Jeremy x Chase- Let me see what else I get. :r

Claire!
Yes, another time! Unless Keira needs a friend, then this time. :)

Emzies!
Jeremy x Tybalt - Sounds good to me.

Jeremy x Yevheniy - This could be interesting. I could see Jeremy really coming to dislike him for everything that he stands for. Jeremy has been known to like people who are his opposite though, so I could definitely see it working for a time until it doesn't. :p And if it they do get along well, then we can see about things. The age would be a big factor though. Would Yev lie about his age? If they aren't going to last forevs, then perhaps this could be just another in a long line of reasons why they break up eventually?

Yev and Jeremy, I don't think Yev would lie about his age really but he would probably just not talk about it. He would definitely avoid the question, trying to not answer it or anything. I don't think they would probably last, but it would be quite fun to play them out, see how they work and what kind of dynamic they would have. Yev wouldn't really openly talk about his views and he would be careful.
Would you like to start something for them, or would you like me to?

Alana x Chaos x Ivaylo: That is so cute, since Ivaylo is one handsome devil! Ivaylo would be pretty perceptive, and he would try to lean her toward Chaos or someone in her year. Unless he knows the other thing, if it happened, and then definitely Chaos. XD Do you want me to start on this now or later?
Alana x Valery: Yay! Same as above, now or later? XD
Preston x Paige: Definitely. She isn't made as of yet, so yeah. XD I can kind of see that too! Lol shallow boys are great.
Jeremy x Kendra: Perfect. When would you want to start on this? I think you have lots of RPs to handle cause of this. XD
Jeremy x Chase: All righty, just let me know!

Emzies: I can start it. Would St. Mungo's be ok as a place to start it?

Kaitlyn: I'm gonna make you wait for most of these. :p

Let's start Alana x Chaos x Ivaylo now because that's an important one and we'll do everything else once we finish a few that we have going on?

St. Mungo's is fine! Suits me fine.

With the Alana x Chaos x Ivaylo one, who starts this one? ^_^

Good. Get to it. :r
Keeeeding. Take your time. :wub:

Rhi x Jeremy: They are paired for roulette.. I will start a topic anytime today..I wonder how they will click..

Cyndi! :hug:

So, I have a few for Preston! I'm on my phone so descriptions may be short.

Cato Austman. He is a half blood, and he is not very nice at first. He is a bit cynical. He is currently living in New Zealand with his 10 year old brother. He is very protective of his brother and of those he holds close. They could be enemies? I don't know. I think they'd be fun to put together for some reason. I'm just throwing Cato out there.

Heath James. I think they graduated the same year? He is a muggleborn and former Hufflepuff. Heath is a puff at heart, but he is a bit snide. He is currently in the questioning phase of his sexual it. He is a carpenter in the muggle world, but he visits Obsidian when he needs to.

Just tell me what you think. xD I have not give you much to go on.

Lovi! :hug:

I read this the other day and forgot to reply. I'm so bad. :(

I took a look at your characters to find out more about them.

Cato and Preston seem like very, very different people. Preston grew up really privileged and I think it would do him some good to be brought down a couple of pegs and to help him appreciate that he had decent parents and a lot of money in his life.

Heath and James are also very different. I do believe they were in the same year, so they would have known of each other. They were both prefect, I think? And both muggle borns. I think it'll be interesting to see how they get along. Something tells me they would be friends.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back