Wang Towers International

Elizabeth Wang

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
A wand! Ha!
Elizabeth stood in the lobby of the multibillion dollar hotel talking to one of her many assistants as she waited for all of her models and their lovers to arrive. Elizabeth had scoured the world for the best models she could find for her upcoming runway show that would be held at the hotel. Elizabeth had been a model for a good part of her youth and after she retired she opened up her own fashion line which brought her great success. Today she was one of the world top designer and many people would die for an oppurtunity to work at Wang International, because of the doors that opened up for those who left with Wang on their resume.

Elizabeth took off her glass and cleaned them off and replaced them on her face. All models that were in the show had their own limo and was allowed to bring one guest with them if they so wished. When the models arrived Elizabeth had plans for a lunch in the hotle dinning room so she could tell the girls and guys the layout of what was going on in the next weekand then Elizabeth would be off to talk to the designers about the spread and theme for the show.

Chloe Livingstone tapped her foot impatiently on the elevator. She was annoyed that it kept stopping on the way down to the lobby. She did not want to be late to the meeting. For christ's sakes! She had even stayed in the hotel last night to prevent that despite the fact that she lived in the city on fifth avenue, across from Central Park. Therefore, Leo and Chloe had both stayed in her family suite upstairs. Leo had been left upstairs to sleep a little longer. Last night had been...exciting.

Chloe smoothed her longsleeved tight black dress with black pumps, using the elevator as a mirror. The Livingstones had been friends with Ms. Wang for many years. The Livingstones had gone into business with Elizabeth Wang in order to open up Wang Towers. It was a partnership between them and a side business to the hotel chain that the Livingstones already owned.

Finally the doors opened and Chloe strode out. She walked confidently with her head up in the air. She was a supermodel after all. Chloe spotted Elizabeth off to the side at a private table. Chloe grinned at her. "Elizabeth!" she said in greeting to her family friend. "How are you?" she asked pleasantly.

Zoe entered the lobby of Wang International shivering. Her legs were exposed to the raw New York winter, and she wasn't ready for it. In New Zealand, it was nice and warm right now, probably a beautiful summer day. Zoe had to get that out of her head. She was entering the building of her now-employer, Elizabeth Wang. She had met her once before, when she signed on with her. It had been slightly intimidating, but by now Zoe was used to the intimidation of her new life. The plus side of going with Wang International, was that it was a magical agency.

There would be lots of models there today, and Zoe wanted to stand out amongst the other thin beauties, so she opted for one of her more outrageous outfits; her tight, electric blue dress with nude heels and her favourite and only leather jacket on top. She had one of her many Union Jack purses which she had a bathing suit and earrings inside. She realised a few things in her recent experiences in the modeling world; Always have heels, jewelry and a flattering bathing suit with you.

Zoe noticed she was the second model to arrive in the lobby, but didn't care because she was still one of the first. She was getting better at walking in heels, and if any of her former hogwarts friends had seen her now, they'd probably laugh, knowing this was what she was least likely to do. "Good afternoon, Elizabeth." Zoe said in her slightly mixed English-New Zealand accent. She tilted her head slightly to the right, and let her long, red hair fall over.

Elizabeth had just finished setting up with the hotel manager all of the free suites and a list of guest arriving when Chloe Livingstone spoke to her. Elizabeth turned to lookat the young woman and a rare smile crept across the older womans face. The livingstones were just one of many well connected families here in the states that Elizabeth had been known to do business with over the years. However they were great friends and new a thing or two about hotels and that is why she went to bed with them so to spea.

"Hello darling, how are you? I just finished up booking all the suites on the livingstone floor and the manager said that you already had your own suite which did not surprise me at all. Oh by the way Oprah is coming in laterand so is Brad an Angie with the kids and so me and you and a few others need to set up a private dinner or something." Elizabeth said as she hugged the girl and gave her a kiss on both cheecks. That was when Zoe walked in and so Elizabeth motioned for the girl to come over.

"Oh darling you are brave for wearing a dress like that in winter, but I do like your choice. I have a beautiful white fur jacket upstairs and that would go amazing with that dress remind me to give it too you. How was the limo hopefuly it was an okay ride, by the way this is Chloe Livingsone her family runs the hotel and owns a few more five star hotels worldwide." Elizabeth said as she greeted Zoe the same way. "Chloe this is Zoe Weasly we just signed her on a few days ago to the agency isn't she just stunning!" Elizabeth said in a matter of fact tone.

Lea finally made it to the hotel, and she walked up the stairs in her high heeled black boots, diary's and notebooks in her bags and in one arm. This was her first assistant's job, and she'd only met Elizabeth once. It would have been a lie to say Lea wasn't nervous. Spreading a smile on her face, she caught sight of her boss, talking to a couple of the models.
The hotel was coated in a golden glow and had marble counter's. She waited until the right moment to speak. "Good Afternoon Elizabeth" she said, enthusiasm in her voice. Her research told her things would be getting very pressurized, and as she scanned the girls beside her, she admired Elizabeth's skill to pick out the best.

Caysi hopped out of her car, not wanting to be late for the meeting. The blonde had dressed as if she was holding the meeting. Always better to overdress than to underdress, was what she always thought. Caysi scanned all the hotels until she saw the one where the meeting was going to be held. The blonde opened the door to the hotel and walked inside. She could hear her heels clacking a mile away. Caysi took off coat to reveal her beigeish dress. She walked to the room, and opened the door. " Ms. Wang, great to see you again." The Irish flowing off her tounge. " Thank you, ever so much for my wedding dress, it was simply amazing!" Caysi said very happily.

Chloe smirked as she hugged Elizabeth back. Because she was an old family friend, Chloe knew the woman well. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly in the lighting of the hotel. "I'm doing very well thank you." Chloe said, answering the first question. She laughed melodically and nodded her head. "Yes, Leo and I decided to stay here last night and not bother coming across town." she explained as to why she was already staying at the hotel. "Of course! It's been ages since I have seen any of them! We must do dinner." Chloe gushed brightly.

Around that time, another girl approached them. Elizabeth introduced her as Zoe asking her opinion. She looked Zoe up and down, finding her satisfactory. Of course, Chloe was better than she was but none of that showed on her face. "Oh she is beautiful Elizabeth. Where on earth did you scrape her up from?" she asked, a smile on her pretty face.

Brayden definitely stepped into the building. An elevator took him to a place where he will meet with someone who might change his life. With a confident, Brayden walked out from the elevator and saw someone that he believed to be a woman named Wang who have been invited him to come. There are some beautiful girls there. Perhaps they were also invited by her. Brayden came over and smiled at them. "Am I late?" Brayden asked. He smiled warmly as if they've been acquainted. Though he did not know them at all.

Zoe gave a genuine smile at the girl who had been introduced to her as Chloe Livingstone, but kept her eyes narrowed with caution. She heard Chloe respond saying how Zoe was beautiful, yada-yada, then where she had 'scraped' her up from. Zoe had never first hand dealt with the stuck-up type of girl, and people like Chloe reminded Zoe why during her school years she tended to stick around guys, though she did have her few good girl friends. The Slytherin within wanted to come out and bite her head off for that sort of comment, but she could tell that she was close with Elizabeth, and wasn't ready to get herself kicked out of a show.

Her gaze was straight, and she spoke in a low voice to the brunette, "I'll just pretend that I didn't hear that." Not a moment too soon after that, about three more people came in, and Zoe wasn't sure if they were models or, photographers. She looked for a familiar face, thoguh she doubted there would be one, when she was shocked to see her very old friend, Caysi. Zoe jumped in excitement, having not seen her friend since, since Caysi's wedding. She sort of skipped over a few feet to the old Hufflepuff, and greeted her with amusement. "Caysi, what on earth are you doing here?" She said with glee, though remained composed and didn't wrap her freckled arms around her.

Caysi smiled at the boy that came, " Nope, your not late." She looked around. " I'm Caysi." The blonde looked at the boy. " Oh my goodness, Zoe!" Caysi said as she walked over to her friend. " I'm a photographer, what about you?" The blonde replied as she hugged her old time friend back. " How's everything, looking good." Caysi looked at her freind.

Elizabeth did not become world renown on just her looks, well she did but she did not become the head of a multibillion dollar company without being able to read her employees and sniff out all the lies and fakes. She heard the comment that Zoe made and was going to comment on it but then she realized that it was not directed at her but at Chloe which was not too surprising since she knew that the girl was much like her and as such was bound to make a few enemies in her life. Elizabeth would get to the bottom of the conflict soon enough because two little girls with playground woes was not going to ruin her fall runway show.

Elizabeth turned to the newcomers and smiled as each made their way into the lobby to greet her and the other people in the lobby. First came her new assistants which she motioned to come and stand by her side so that she would learn the names of the models and of the photographers that would be staying at the hotels. While she waited for the girl to come over she laid her eyes on the heartthrob Brayden Hunt one of her male models that she had to hunt down to get to come to this show. Male models where like find a straight male hairdresser almost impossible to find but the other males where just as gorgeous and she could not wait for them to all arrive.

The next person that came in was the gorgeous Caysi Finnigan , the woman that she made a 2 million dollar dress for, the girl was stunning and charming and deserved the garment. Anyway Eric Evans footed the tab for the dress behind the girls back which was okay with her, his father was rich and so was his grandfather and mother. He could afford such lavish gifts for his true friends. Elizabeth turned her attention to Chloe once more “I found all of these wonderful gems in New Zealand, Zoe was hard to find but once I had her I fought to sign her. She has it all the looks and the brains and she is just what I need, I don’t have any good looking natural red heads.” Elizabeth said with an elegant laugh as she watched every one talk amongst themselves.

Brayden heard a girl said that he was not late. Brayden turned to see the girl. A green-eyed girl. Brayden smiled at her. "Oh that's good," Brayden spoke to her. "I stuck some homejobs," Brayden added.

He glanced at the others and trying to think whether he was the last person they were waiting for or are there who doesn't come yet? Brayden appreciates the timeliness and he hopes people who worked with him will appreciate it too. Well ... now what would they talk about? Brayden glanced at Elizabeth Wang. Maybe this woman had said it but Brayden did not exist at the same place since the beginning.

"Well you may all head toward the dinning hall and take a seat and have a little wine, Lea please show them to the dinning room and Chloe if you would be so kind as to get a few of the waiters off of thier lazy behinds to serve my guest." Elizabeth said with a smile and a wave of her well manicured hand. She would of course would wait here for all the rest of her guest to arrive. She was a busy woman and so she hoped that they would not keep her standing in the same spot all day or it would in fact be a long week.

Chloe faked innocence in her eyes as Zoe spoke to her. She was an excellent actress and had even been asked to be in a movie filming next month. "I assure you I have no idea what you are talking about." she said shaking her head. Chloe turned her face back to Elizabeth as she spoke. A charming smile was on the beautiful girl's face. "Oh how wonderful! I know the place well." she said, having done several photoshoots there. Chloe turned her peirceing blue eyes on the rest of the group, looking at the newcomers.

Chloe laughed at Elizabeth's requests but nodded her head. "Of course Liz. The staff knows better than to disobey me. Daddy made sure of that." she said, slightly snooty. However, that was the way that the world Elizabeth and Chloe lived in. Chloe strode off, nose in the air to make sure that the staff had everything ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back