Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Jasper wanted out of the castle. He needed to get away from all the people. His sister was annoying him, and he couldn't find Onyx anywhere. He knew that the cliffs were technically out of bounds, but he didn't care so much right now. He might've gone into the forest, but the other Jasper seemed to hang out there quite a bit and he wasn't looking for a fight right now. The lesser Jasper always had something to say. Jasper rolled his eyes. That rivalry had gotten old quickly. He stood on the edge of the cliff, hands in his pockets as the wind ruffled his hair. He wondered if there was anything interesting enough to catch his attention. He certainly hadn't found it yet.

Maddy was bored. She wanted someone to talk to, but she couldn't find any of her friends, nor could she be bothered to look for them. Filled with restless energy, she needed to go outside, she needed to go somewhere she hadn't been before. There weren't many places like that around the castle by now, but there was one location she'd been meaning to explore. The cliffs were out of bounds, and they weren't as fun as the forest was, so she hadn't really bothered with them before. Today seemed like the day, so she set out with Totara on a long lead of string. The miniature dragon took off as soon as she reached the cliff edge, soaring in the wind blowing at them. Maddy grinned, enjoying the feel of it in her hair. She could see another person some distance away, and as she strolled along the clifftop towards him, looking out over the view below, she realised who it was: the other Jasper. Maddy hadn't really talked to him, despite being in the same house, and didn't know much about him beyond the fact that her friend Jasper hated him for sharing his name. Maybe it was time to change that. "Hey Jasper!"

Jasper opened his eyes, a little annoyed to hear someone calling his name. He turned to see one of the girls in his house. "Hello, Maddy." He greeted, annoyance clear on his face. Wasn't she friends with the other Jasper? He wondered if he should be worried she would try to start something. He hardly had the energy to deal with Jasper himself. He didn't know what he would do if the other boy had a gaggle that would try to pester him in the same way. He wasn't going to jump to conclusions, though. He waited as she approached, not moving to step closer to the girl.

Other Jasper seemed rather annoyed, and Maddy wondered briefly if he was annoyed to see her, or just annoyed in general. Or annoyed about something completely different. Certainly she couldn’t think of any reason for it to be the former. She chuckled as Totara landed on her shoulder again, snuffling mistrustfully at the boy, and raised a comforting hand to him. Well, there was only one way to find out what was going on in Jasper’s head. “What’s eating you, Jasper?”

Jasper watched as a small dragon landed on Maddy's shoulder. He raised a brow. That hardly seemed practical. He shook his head at her question. "Nothing. I am curious as to why you would want to speak to me, however. You are friends with the other Jasper, correct? He seems to enjoy attempting to irritate me. Something about being the best Jasper." He shrugged. "It can be amusing to egg him on from time to time, but I don't have the patience for his game today. I can not help but wonder if you are looking to be out of the castle as I am or if you are looking to further his game." He explained, hands held behind his back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back