Wandering

Justin Davis

OOC First Name
Zach
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Justin wandered through the streets of New York. He had been here a few times before, and on one occasion he had nearly been bit by a bus. He didn't know how these Muggles out here were able to survive, sometimes. Justin rolled his eyes, and shrugged the thought off. He was here today, and clearly he had survived the bus troubles, and that was what mattered. Justin sighed, and wondered if he would actually find some magical folk here, today. He had come here countless times in the past, just looking for people to find. He had all the magical people he wanted, at HNZ, though.

Justin smiled to himself. There wasn't much out here that he could do for fun. Justin liked charming Muggles randomly at times, he was a good prankster. Sometimes he wondered if he was a little old for that, but it couldn't be helped if he was. It was something he enjoyed doing, so he would. Justin chuckled, and ducked up an alleyway, into what he knew as a more crowded part of town. He wouldn't be charming any Muggles, today. There was too many of them around, and he was busy trying to find people with which he could just spend a relaxing day with.

Justin heard a noise from behind him, and saw a small cat there. He rolled his eyes. He was not a cat person, and would have sooner stunned it. He chuckled to himself, and started walking up the street. I wonder how these Muggles can carry on with their lives, completely oblivious to magic. Justin chuckled, and ducked up another alley. He had heard somebody following him for a while. He didn't know who it was, but they were obviously magical. He walked out to the street again, and waited.

Demyx had been following this wizard for a while now. He didnt seem like he was the sort to cause people harm, but it was his job to know people and their motives, and until he had something better to follow up with, he thought that he would spend a bit of time getting to know this man. Demyx hadnt yet seen his face though, so it was rather hard trying to follow him, as the man was in muggle clothing, in one of the most crowded parts of New York.

Demyx had been here to buy a piece of jewellery for Virgina, and as he had come out of the shop, he had noticed the man. Why he had decided to follow him was oblivious, but when Demyx had a hunch that he knew someone, he was usually right. And Demyx didnt know many people besides criminals, Virginia and the ministry.

As Demyx turned the corner, he grinned to himself. The man had obviously known that he had been followed, and had waited for Demyx. Now that he saw his face, Demyx grinned. "Ah, the Caretaker of Hogwarts, i thought i knew you." he said in a calm and friendly tone, walking up and holding his hand out. "Demyx Demon Bane, Auror." he said, hoping that it would explain why he had been following the Caretaker.

Dominique doesn't know why she should teach in here rather than at New Zealand where the rest of her family where. If she was just accepted to be trained as an Auror Dominique would have stayed longer at New Zealand and now she's in New York teaching grade school muggle children.

And now I have to go home in New Zealand by apparating Nique thought to herself and turned to an alleyway for her to apparate without muggles seeing her. When she was up to take the turn, Dominique took out her wand and almost jump when two men's where there, standing. Dominique slowly slip her wand onto her sweater sleeve and smiled to both of them.

"Hello, I was just going to take a turn." She told them and walked slowly away. Nervous that they saw the weird thing she was holding because in this world, you don't know who is the wizard and who is the muggle. Woah, its getting hot Dominique thought and wiped her nervous sweat in her forehead.

Justin looked up, at the newcomers. An Auror, and a random. He didn't know which one would be a bigger annoyance. He absolutely despised Aurors. Not because he wanted to be a dark wizard, or anything, but just because of what they tried to do. They eradicated wizards, practically, and they enjoyed it. He shrugged, and rolled his eyes. Who was he to judge? Justin didn't really want to stay here all day, but they were wizards. Or, at least one of them was. He wasn't so sure of the random. "Hey, random. Are you a witch?" He asked, not wasting any time getting to the point.

Justin sighed softly, and looked at the Auror. "Demyx, did you say? I'm Justin." He said, and he wondered why the Auror had even been following him. He had done nothing wrong, so there was no reason for him to be there. He merely chuckled, and went back to deciding whether or not that random was a witch, or not. He shrugged, and decided to just wait for her answer. He turned back to the Auror. "So is there any particular reason that you were following me? I don't remember doing anything wrong." He said, rolling his eyes. He didn't appreciate people tailing him for no reason.

Demyx studied Justin's face as they talked, and from the expressions that were playing on his face, he wasnt someone who liked Aurors. The job came with its bonuses, but it always had its faults. He smiled at the man, glad that there was not going to be an argument. The guy seemed pretty nice, and hey, when you got to know Dem, so was he. At his question, Dem shrugged. "No, there was no particular reason really, i just thought i recognised you, and well in my line of work usually i only recognise Dark Wizards. My apologies for invading your privacy." he said, smiling softly in a friendly way.

When the lady walked up to them, Demyx frowned. He saw the wand, and wondered what she had been doing. "Yes, she is a witch. She's just slid her wand up her sleeve, thinking we're muggles." he sighed, turning back to Justin. "She was about to apparate, if im not correct." he added, "Or was about to hurt someone. Either way, she is a witch." he grinned, wondering if he had annoyed Justin. He tended to do that to strangers.

She stopped halfway on her steps out of the alley when one of the men asked if she was a witch. Her heart seems to stopped giving blood onto her brain and groaned, I didn't know they have fast moving eyes she thought and turned back to where the two was and walked back. Hearing the other man said that she was about to hurt someone made her temper raise.

"Excuse me, Mr ... Whatever you are, if I'm going to hurt someone I should have done it to the two of you." Dominique told the man and crossed her arms. This is the kind of people she hates, judging people even they don't know them. "And yes, I'm a witch." She was referring to the other guy this time who asked her if she was a witch. "I was about to apparate back to New Zealand but I thought you two where muggles so I hide my wand." Nique explained.

After explaining she went silent and was sending glares at the other man, must be an Auror, lucky I wasn't accepted or I'll be like him Dominique thought giggling on her mind

Justin chuckled slightly at the Auror. He was a know-it-all, and that was just as bad as being an Auror in his books. People who pretended like they knew everything only got on his nerves, and made him want to hit them. Justin sighed, knowing it would be better for him to not try and murder the Auror, he chuckled. It might not be practical, but it sure would be funny. He thought, chuckling. "Well, it seems you were wrong. But how in the world did you think you had recognised me? I've never met you before in my life." Justin said, rolling his eyes.

Justin didn't seem to mind this other person, the random. He approached her and smiled. "Hey there. I'm Justin." He said, chuckling. He didn't know whether she would be afraid that he had introduced himself, or whether or not she would accept it. He shrugged, and waited for a response from her, and turned back to the Auror. "What brings you out here, today? Other then stalking civilians." He said, rolling his eyes. He was one for chastisement, and he liked to make sure people never forgot about things they had done, if he didn't want them to.

Demyx chuckled again. It was a fair question. I recognized you because i was at Hogwarts the other day on Ministry business and saw you in the grounds. That is how." he explained, with another shrug. He didn't see why the man was acting this was. Dem had never done anything wrong by him. Well until now apparently....

Demyx frowned as the lady started talking to him. She was actually quite rude. "Well excuse me, but i think if you actually had of tried to attack us, Justin here could have easily handled you, though he doesn't look like the type to hurt someone, while i took you to Azkaban, now loose the attitude, because I'm not going to put up with it."he said in a rather nasty tone. He didn't like being mean, but it was people like that who really annoyed him.

For heaven sake, Dominique teaches muggle kids and should be a role model to them but this men blew it all. She was still glaring at the other man when the other introduce himself as Justin, "I'm Dominique but you can call me Nique." Dominique said, finally turning her soft gaze at Justin. She again turned her head at the other who is so rude to her, "Oh now Justin can handle me because I'm a girl? And wow, Azkaban? I didn't even do nothing ..." This man was getting on her nerve now, she just wants to go home and take care of her cousin who just lost his wife.

"Wait ... Who are you anyway to send me to Azkaban? Your an Auror aren't you? ... Do you want to be reported for threatening me?" Oh, I will do it, I can go straight to the Ministry of New Zealand or whatever Ministry I can go just to make this man's life suffer she thought harshly, "And I will not loosen this attitude until I saw you walking around New York." Dominique exclaimed and breath dangerously. The man was the first one to piss her off and she had to steady her attitude.

Justin chuckled at the Auror, and winked at Dominique. "I wouldn't hurt you regardless of what he said. I'd sooner fight the Auror." He said, chuckling. Justin reckoned he could take the Auror, and he could probably get a group of friends up to help him in an instant. He smiled to himself, and walked over to Demyx, "Just back off. She's done nothing wrong, so it doesn't give you the right to start threatening her." He said, rolling his eyes. He didn't really care what he did to him after that, it really didn't bother him. He wouldn't be allowed to randomly just starting beating on Justin.

Justin chuckled to himself, he was getting bored here. It happened quite often, really, when he had nothing he could do. And, right now, he was in the middle of an argument, and that was more boring then having nothing to do. He really didn't want to have to calm down anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back