Wandering

Mist

OOC First Name
Sammy
Mist walked through the trees with ease she had her bow with her just in case. When she had walked for a bit she came to a river. "My old home" She whisperd to her self with a small smile.

Acheron ran through the forest, ignoring the brambles that snagged his tail and the various scrapes he encountered with branches and vines. It was when he was running that he felt truly free. It also helped him to clear his head and calm the anger he harbored.

He splashed through the shallows of the river at the forests edge, coming to a halt near the female centaur he'd only at that moment taken notice of. She was unfamiliar to him. Had he been so wrapped up in his own pursuits that he had lost touch with those around him? Probably, he mused.

"Good even'," he called to her, nodding his head politely, his hair masking his angular face briefly. His head raised, his eyes met hers in open curiosity. "I am Acheron. Who, may I ask, are you?" His voice was a deep tenor, rusty with disuse and perhaps from his angry yelling over the years.

Mist turned at the voice "Same to you, I am Mist" Mist said still stairing at the older centaur. He appeard to be angry. "What has angered you so?"

Ash sighed harshly and scrubbed his hands down his face. "My apologies." He tried for a smile but it came out in a grimace. "Nothing of importance, I assure you," he nodded.

His eyes roved over the sprawling land. "What do you here today?"

(( im asuming you ment what am i doing here))

"This is mine and my brothers river, we came here often as children" Mist said remember her and her brother running along here. "What are you doing here?" Mist asked still curious.

Ash studied her for a moment. "Passing through." His response was noncommittal. He knew he was being unfriendly yet it was ingrained in him. He had known no kindness in many years.

"Your brother? Who is he?" His green eyes wandered to watch the ebb and flow of the waters.

"Aitan Zahir" Mist replied simply.

Ash rubbed his chin and nodded, a foreleg pawing at the ground. "Cannot say I have met him. I have been alone too long it seems."

"Where have you been?" Mist asked curious. "Are you part of the tribe?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back