Wandering

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cassidy

John was bored and hadnt been to the forest in a long time. He walked there and seen that there wasnt anyone around. He continued looking around and then when it started to get dark he just kept going further into the forest.

Aurora was very anxious to have a look in the forest.Since the Holidays were going to begin,every one was in doors getting ready for Christmas.Aurora thought that this would be a good chance for her to have a look.So she went out at sunset and walked into the forest.She walked on a path and it kept becoming darker by the second.
Now she was in the thick part of the forest and the sky wasn't visible at all.Aurora thought that the place was nice and peaceful not knowing what dangers it might contain.She heard the sound of twigs breaking under someones feet.She knew it was a human because there was a continuos noise of footsteps.She realised that it was coming closer and after sometime saw a boy walking some few metres away.
"Hi there!"she called out to him walking towards him.

John looked round after hearing someone elses footsteps but didnt see anyone. He continued to walk forward and started to realise how dark it had got, he wasnt really caring anyway. When a girl shouted to him he turned round and started walking to her. " Hi, Im John." He said and put out his hand when he was close enough.

Aurora saw the boy when she got close enough because it was too dark.He looked older than her."I'm Aurora.Nice to see that its not only me who likes having a walk in the forest."she said with a smile to the boy.

"Well I cant pretend not to be scared but most of them are busy getting the great hall ready for the ball.Are you a student?"she asked noticing that she had never seen him in school.

OOPSIE!I made a double post :blush:

"Yeah,I am but sometimes Astronomy gets boring."she said trying to remember the name from her lessons."I haven't personally met her but she is in some classes with me."she added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back