Wandering

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod was wondering around pointlessly. 'Mudbloods' he thought as a hufflepuff girl nearly ran into the him. He leaned back against the wall, watching students as they passed him. A few met his eye and the look of his face had them turn away suddenly. 'Pathetic' he thought.

As each student passed him he would judge them, he was told not to judge a book by its cover but judging by covers was something Jarrod was unusually good at. Though his judgements were normally either 'not worth my time' or 'potentially worth my time'.

The slytherin boy sighed as a whole bunch of 'not worth my time' students walked past.

[Lame!!]

Andrew was going back to the common room and the same time he was thinking if he would get a bit time to work on his self paint brushes before his next lesson started. You better not risk it or you'll end up with paint all over your face and robes, he thought and in all this he bumped into someone and his books fell to the ground with a thud.

"Accio books" he said as he waved his wand and caught his books and looked up to see who he had knocked into. "Sorry dude" he said with a slight smile.

Jarrod looked evily at the boy who'd bumped into him. "Watch it!" The first year said annoyed. The other boy looked alot older, but Jarrod couldnt care less. He rolled his eyes as the boy apologized. 'If he was as clumsy as those stupid Hufflepuff's he might've been potentially worth my time' Jarrod thought

Kaede had been walking down the hall when she heared someone yell. She turned around to see a boy yell at another boy for bumping him. Wow, that was rude. She thought to herself. Not being a person to let people get by with talking to others like that, walked up to the two boys. She confronted the boy who looked to be about her age. "You don't need to talk to people like that. Just because he bumped into you doesn't mean you have to be mean about it. It's not like he did it on purpose."

She was so sick of people being mean to eachother. It was ridiculous considering how they were all alike, even when some things were different.

Jarrod looked at the interferring girl and rolled his eyes. 'Who does she think she is, interfering it whats not her business' he thought as he rolled his eyes at her. 'Mudblood' he thought, not worth my time.

What is up with this kid? He's acting like he's got a stick shoved up his arse. Kaede thought. She rolled her eyes back at him. "Hey look! I can do that too. It doesn't really put across a message though. Talking probably would work better if you wanted thought you could say something that would really bug me. Rolling your eyes just conveys to me that your too afraid to talk." She really didn't like this kids attitude. Sure, it wasn't her business to get into the confrontation that had happened, but at the same time, it really ticked her off to see some kid treating another like a piece of trash.

Jarrod smirked trying hard not to laugh 'poor drama queen' he thought 'she really wants to start something'. He sighed "Im not afraid to talk, there's just no one here worth talking to" he smiled fakely at the girl. 'mudbloods,' he thought 'they're all the same'

He may have said there wasn't anyone here worth talking to, but really, he was the only one who wasn't. She wasn't going to waste her time on some kid who thought he was better than everyone else. He put on a cheesy smile, the kind that you see on commercials where there's some ointment cream that helps old men heal hemorrhoids. Putting on the same cheesy smile she looked the kid in the eye and said, "The way you act will come back around. You can treat people like crap, and push them to the ground, but when the time comes, your going to be the one on the floor. You'll look back and think about what you did, and you will realize that you pretty much served up your own plate."

She got ready to turn around when she realized that she wanted gim to know that she wasn't scared of him, not one bit. Her toneless voice echoed in the halls. "Oh, and just so you know, my name's Kaede." Pausing, she looked him right in the eyes. "Kaede Okinawa."

Jarrod laughed. "Didnt wanna know..." he said in a teasing voice.

[ooc darn i was just about to say fill in Jarrods relationships form as annoyances... but he doesnt have one :( ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back