Wandering

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix slowly wandered down into the dark depths of the dungeons. Finding an eerie solitude to this place, she enjoyed it oddly enough. Slowly walking through its many passage ways and letting her hand trail along each stone in the wall, she tried to forget the bad memories of her time and focus on... "better" ones.

Opening the door of Slytherin House, Blake closed it again behind himself and watched it seal again so that it appeared to be a plain stone wall, nothing more than a dead end. The murky colour of the Dungeons enveloped Blake with comfort. He appreciate greatly how these parts of the castle were suited to the colours of Slytherin. It was home to Blake, so its bleakness did not cast him in a wary mood.
"Bellatrix?" Blake said, sounding surprised as he found the fifth year strolling in the Dungeons also. He wasn't sure what to say next, seeing as he did not know the girl very well. All that he knew was that they were in the same house.

Bellatrix jumped upon hearing Blakes voice, disrupting her solitude and quickly turned on her heels to face him. "Blake..." she said softly, thinking upon this fellow Slytherin she barely knew. "Your are well I presume..." she said taking a few steps closer to meet him, in the light of a torch upon the wall.

"You could say that. Just haven't been out much is all. What with exams well on the way," Blake answered, falling into step with Bella. "What about yourself?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"Nothing at all...life...stress...the usual sh1t of dealing with annoying first years..." she muttered as she laughed softly. "So same as you love."

"Tell me about it," Blake chuckled. He remembered being a first year himself, but one thing he didn't remember was being so darn cheery and bouncy. Most of the first years now even lagged around the school just looking for happy company, pouncing on you if you were alone. Sure, there were those who seemed okay. But the rest, not much could be said against that. "I expect you've been scaring a few of them off?"

Bellatrix cackled lightly. "I do my part when needed." she stated simply, a soft sneer upon her face. "I haven't had a run in with too many though."

"Hah, think you could give me some tips?" Blake joked.

"You don't seem like you need tips love, your perfect. After all, you are a Slytherin...what else is needed?" she asked, the sneer upon her face tuning to a soft smile.

Blake laughed again, "How flattering, but I don't think my presence intimidates anyone as much as yours does." His words spoke truth, as, even being a Slytherin was nearly as common as being a Hufflepuff these days. Except when you were Bellatrix or Athene. Blake had returned to school with the flood of rumors about how Bella and Athene had managed to create havoc in the Great Hall; blood splattered over the wall behind the professor's table detailing unspeakable things in foreign language.

"Then again, I did last through Azkaban, that should be enough..." Bellatrix stated, though her mind also flew to the many cruel and bad deeds that she had preformed around the school.

"Really? So the rumors of that are true," Blake chuckled slightly. "Sorry, I just always thought people's imaginations just ran wild. But if you don't mind my curiosity... are dementors really as bad as they say? Despair, grief?"

"Yes...I can guarantee you most to all of the rumors you have heard about me are true." she stated with a soft smile, her face soon falling. "Yes..." she answered her voice now a mere whisper. "Dementors are..." she began at a loss of words as her eyes were now far off and distant in thought. "They are...so...terrifying, that there is no word that will ever be able to sum them up...its just...to...cold...and lonely around them. The thought that you will never see the light of day again, and that you would much rather take your own life than endure their presence, and yet you cannot escape...no...you can't escape it..." she ended her voice now a soft, raspy whisper.

Blake was stricken by Bellatrix's recalling of dementors. "I'm sorry," he began. "I didn't mean to pry." His features had reformed themselves so that he looked solemn.

"No." Bellatrix stated firmly, her eyes quickly flashing back to the present, as they met his. "You did not pry. It was a simple question, and a valid one at that. Do not be sorry. It was from my own mistake that I had to endure all that...but I am still alive, which I think as a great feat. Also, do not feel bad for what you have asked, I shall not condemn you for your curiosity, and a simple question." she stated once more, attempting to give him a soft smile.

Blake returned Bellatrix's smile. "So have you gotten involved in any pranks on first years as of late?" he asked out of more curiosity.

"No sadly I have not. It seems that my life and 'enjoyment' at the moment has leveled out and just become nothing...eventually I will have to come up with something...but it seems as for now, I shall remain boring...Bella, with nothing to do." she said, shrugging slightly.

"Well hopefully we can change that," Blake said with a chuckle. "Have you stopped by Weasley's Wizard Wheezes recently? I hear their shelves are packed with things worth spending money on." Blake grinned a wicked grin.

"I haven't bothered to support such a place. It seemed so...immature...and frankly pitiful. Not to mention the creators..." Bellatrix muttered, her tone not impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back