Wandering

"That was the point. Listen I just came here to
explore. I didn't came to bother you." he said on a serious note.
"But can you answer me this, Your a person with pride, and I'm not saying
your more likely to get in trouble sometimes. But why act out on childish one?" he asked her.

Bellatrix quickly glared at this annoying first year. "What do you mean?" she asked sharply.

"I mean, I heard your stunts with the blood on the wall. The starting of fire. I may be saying this out of character, but I though slytherin are better that." he said to her

Bellatrix looked shocked, "How dare you, you know nothing of being a true Slytherin you pitiful first year!"

"You did not answer my question, why do you do it? What do you get from it." he ignored her comments.

"Because I can....I get my own personal gain from it, I was raised that way thus I shall live and honor my parents!"

"Okay" whatever that supposed to mean.
"I will take is as that." he said to her.

"But seriously, what will you be doing after Hogwarts?" he asked trying to get her to talk more.

"Plans.." he repeated her words. Plans to kill innocence plan to kill those unworthy to her. He didn't think he wanted to know her anymore than this.

"Sorry I was lost at thought." he said to her.

"I am the ghost of Annick and who is this boy talking to you Bellatrix." she moan angrily, flaring her hair. "Bellatrix this was supposed to be a private meeting." she got angry

Bellatrix suddenly turned towards Annick. "I have no clue, I have never seen nor met this child in my life, and am very angry that he dares interrupt such a private conversation. Shall we move somewhere else, or would you like me to shew him away?" she asked clearly really enjoying Annick's company and not wanting their conversation to end.

"Shew him away before I do" she said in angry dark voice. She did not dare look at the boy, if she did scared him, he would not dare interrupt her ever again.

Bellatrix swiftly turned towards Link. "If you want to continue your remainder of lessons at Hogwarts in one piece, I would leave if I were you. I have faced the ministry before and I can face them for any of my actions now. Leave!" Bellatrix said darkly, then looking at Annick hoping that she would do something also to get Link to leave.

"You don't scare me, if anything I would like to see you do your worst to me." Link smirked. "I have no family and I barley have friends." he taunt her more to see if she really would kill him. "That would be the end of you as well, if you try." he said to her.

Annick look at the boy, "If I were you, I would be doing as you are told." she said getting closer to the boy, smelling his fear from his feet to his head. The boy took a step, back as Annick got closer. Her eyes were blood shot red. That when the boy , left running in fear. Annick look back at Bellatrix, "How was that?" she asked looking at the girl with gleed.

ooc: Sorry Link for the God mod but this was private!

"Perfect." Bellatrix said with a sneer. "You were perfect."

"I can help you scare others. But I might take my leave at the Borley. It looks like I've been causing to much trouble." Annick said looking down at Bellatrix.

Bellatrix looked at Annick both curious and confused. "What are you talking about....?" Bellatrix knew the Borely too well and casual conversation about it, such as this, made her very allert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back