Wandering

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering the dark, dew filled dungeons. The dark cold stone walls closing in on her, with her every turn through these dark and dismal catacombs. As strange and frightening these shallow dark places seemed, to one who lived down here, and was used to such horrible conditions, they were comforting. And for Bellatrix this solitude was one of the best things she could have right now. Stress from school and other students had intoxicated her mind and her judgement and thinking was even more clouded.

Annick appear through the thick walls of the dark airy dungeon. She started to moan, still mourning her death and did not notice the girl that had visited up the girl bathroom. Annick flair hair up, as if the wind was forcing its way up her ghostly body.

Bellatrix swiftly turned upon hearing the moan. After searching she found the source. Ahhh...the ghost... she thought, stealthily approaching. "How...interesting that we meet again..." she said slyly.

Annick whip around. "What are you doing here?" she floated facing the girl that seem to always be at the wrong place at the wrong time. "Did you know these parts of the castle are dangerous."

"Human child have you not learn from our last meeting." Annick floated close to her face to see if she can scent her fear, this girl had showed no fear. Its as if she was not afraid of death itself. Annick felt her form weaken a little, than she flare back up again.

Annick looked at the girl. "Why do you not fear me?" she asked her. "I am not like those other ghost. I did cause harm to a girl." But she had not meant it. It seem Annick has stayed in her anger state for way too long.

"I know you are not. I do not fear you because I do not fear pain or death. If you wish to hurt me I shall welcome it, the cause of true pain is only from your mind, and I have plenty of that..."

Annick came to a conclusion that this girl was different . Annick did show her, her angry state but she did not flinch. "What is that you want from me?" she asked her. She floated down her level to face her again.

"And what is that? she asked her again. Ghost or human, we usually don't provide service she though. But this girl is different.

ooc: To much??

"That is up to you, like I have previously stated. You are here on your own accord, you are your own master, I do not control you nor do I wish to control you. I do not want any services from you, just a companionship if you offer it. I will take what you offer, and nothing more.

"I see than" Annick disappear through the walls, than reappear again. "Companionship it is." Annick floated above the walls of the dungeon making the pipes line rattle. Annick came back . "What is your name?

Link was on a mission. He wanted to explore his new home, so he started from the Dungeon up. He turned a corner of the dark dept, when he heard a ghost and what seem to be a girl talking right back to it. He took a closer look and notice it was Bellatrix. What she doing here, ran his mind, so he made him self visible to see if she would say something towards him.

Bellatrix did not look away from Annick but acknowledged teh boys presence. "What are you doing here?" she snapped to him, still awaiting Annicks response in their conversation.

"Just curious." he said in two words. He did not know how this will go, but he was not finished his talk with this girl.

She did not smile, she only pursed her lips. I doubt it.... she though not trusting any of these words this boy had said.

"Did you know I got sorted into slytherin." he said trying to make her talk.

"What is it with you." he smirked, he can't help but joke with her.
"Are you afraid someone going to bite you...or hurt you." he said.

"Did I studder." he said sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back