Wandering

John Cassidy

John walked out to Brightstone village and wandered around for a while and went into some of the shops. He heard footsteps and turned around but couldnt see anyone so kept going. As John was walking he heard them again and stood still.

Lily was walked around Brightstone, she was rather tired and didn't have anywhere to stay now that her Uncle moved into his New Zealand house. Lily continued walked slowly not exactly paying attention to what she was doing, then she saw someone around her age looking rather scared so she decided she would check it out. Lily walked over to him and said with her spanish accent still heavy, "Hello, you seem rather scared whats the problem?"

John turned round when he heard a girls voice. " Oh nothing, i just thought i heard footsteps.....must of been you." He said relieved. " Im John. And you are?"

"Oh, I'm Lily Lorka, it's nice to meet you John.." Lily said with a small smile then bowed her head to greet the man properly.

"I was just trying to find something they call the Leaky Cauldron, I hear that they are like a hotel for wizards and witchs and it seems that is what I need..." Lily said lightly, "What about you?"

" Just bored and felt like wandering. Why do you need a hotel?" John asked concerened incase something had happened to her parents.

"I ahh ran away..." Lily said looking down a little embaressed that someone she didn't know from atom knew this.

"I suppose it is much better then the streets, and tents are a little expensive and hard to hide.." Lily said softly.

Lily gave John a puzzled look then shrugged it off and decided a change of subject was probably in order. "So John, are you in school still?"

"I just graduated from Beauxbatons, so which school did you go to?" Lily asked curiously.

"Oh lovely..." Lily said with a kind smile trying to think of something else to say but nothing came to mind.

"Until I find a job then a condo or a house I can afford," Lily answered with a small sigh then she put her hand over her stomach and winced as she felt the deep cut on her stomach and she looked down at her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back