Wandering

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna was wandering around town with Cameron as the day strolled on. "Cameron, come on lets go shop" she said, but Cameron was being lame today checking out all the girls.

As Adam bellowed threw running from a certain lady, he tripped and fell right by a girl's feet. "Uh exuse me i'm sorry miss." He said. Adam got up and brushed away the dirt form his shirt. He became instantly embaressed as people stared at him. "I'm so sorry." He said again. He didn't mean to make a scene, but he had acidentlly stepped on a ladies foot and she chased him.

"Fine day eh?" He asked.

Luna smiled at him. "it's fine lovely day it is. I'm Luna" she said, holding out her hand she could see Cameron getting irriated at her.

Cameron shook his head Luna always talked to strangers. "Luna, come on you know you don't talk to strangers" he said, pulling her arm.

"I'm terribly sorry, If your not to be talking to me then you shouldn't." Adam said. HE had been taught that himself. His family was respectable and knew what to do. "But yes, it is a nice day out." He said. He was about to walk off. Wondering if she would stop him...

Reached out a hand. "stop Cameron just being a pain, so i never caught your name" she said, smiling at him.

"Ahh yes My name is Adam. I'm an Auror." Adam told the girl. "And your name is?" He asked.

Luna smiled. "my name is Luna and this is my twin Cameron" she introduced.

"PLeased to meet both of you. And not to worry Cameron I'm not trouble, I defeat trouble." Adam said. It was a nice day out and birds were chirping. He all together forgot about the lady's foot he had smashed. "well then I should be on my way." Adam said.

Luna smiled at him. "oh do please stay and hang out i'm treibbly bored today?" she said, smiling at the gentlemen.

Adam looked suprised when she said she wanted hi mto stay. "I'm terribly sorry miss. I have ajob to do and it requires me to be constantly on the look out for the darkarts. I wish I cold stay, but I just can't." He said.

It was a nice day out and he was ready for a break, however that was none doing. He had a job to do and his job would be full-filled. He would not back down on his job at any giving moment.

Cameron shook Luna. "Luna, he's right he has a job so let the man do his job" Cameron said, and started to pull Luna who looked terribly sad.

"How about if I show you kids something special. How'd you both like to be lifted into that tree over there with just maigc?" Adam asked.

Luna shook her head. "yes please" while Cameron just shook his head no. Luna smiled at Cameron. "Cameron afraid of hights but i would love to" she said, standing next to him.

"As you wish." Adam said smiling. He was happy he was going to actually ue magic on someone rather than something. He had practiced with muggle cars and with entire houses. Now it was time for a person. He drew is wand out. It had been passed down to him from his grandfather who was an auror now dead. He pointes it at Luna and gentily said, "Wingardium...LEVOSIA!" Soon jets of light shot from Adam's wand and brought Luna up into the air. "Don't be afraid!" He twirled her around a couple of times and set her up in the tree. PResently he said the spell again and flew her back down. "How was that?" He asked.

Luna giggled, "is it possible for you to do it again? " then she remembered he had to work and said, "bye"

"Farwell." Adam said. Moments later he apperated away. (Teleported basiclly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back