Wandering

Amber Watson

Amber was at home when her parents left and wanted to leave so she decided to go into town to walk around as she was walking she didn't pay attention to anything. So when she like tripped into a guy she was suprised to see how tan he was.
"sorry" she said.

Corey sighed. He had been wandering around the town, browsing around in the shops. His father had told him to get some supplies to study up on magic at home, but he hadn't really known what to get, let alone what to look for. Corey put his hands into his pockets and began walking again, he wasn't paying attention to much of his surroundings.

Corey felt a girl around his age bump into him by mistake. She apologized to him and he nodded in response. "S'not a problem."

"To tell you the truth, I'm not entirely sure. My dad wanted me to buy myself some school supplies since he's going to start homeschooling me, but I'm completely lost." He laughed a bit. "Never mind that though, I don't think I ever got your name." Corey held out his hand for the girl to shake it. "I'm Corey. Corey Logan."

Amber smiled. "Amber; Amber Watson and i can show you where everything is" she said, shaking his hand which was tan and she gazed at it in wonder.

Corey grinned at the gesture. "That'd be great, thanks!" He noticed her gazing in wonder at his tan which seemed out of place in a place like this. "And if you're wondering where I got the tan, it's actually from me spending six years down in Australia." Corey's grin grew wider as he remembered all the fun experiences he had in Sydney with his uncle.

Corey rubbed the back of his head as he felt his cheeks begin to get hot. He could only imagine how much he was blushing at the moment. "So, uh, what now?" he mentally kicked himself. That was a stupid thing to ask he thought.

"Sure thing." Corey nodded. He began following Amber.

Amber led him to a store and was looking around. By the time they we're done he had everything he need all though she bumped into him quiet a few times and on accident.

[Sorry for late reply. I've been busy for a few days. ><]

Corey was grateful that he had Amber to help him out. They had finally finished and he had everything his father had wanted him to get. Though she had bumped into him a few times by mistake, he didn't really care. Once they left the store, he nodded to her and smiled. "Thanks for helping me out."

Corey smiled back at Amber and remembered something he wanted to ask her. "Oh, yeah, before I forget... I heard that the Mākutu Mall just opened and my friends, Wayne and Mia, opened up some sort of club for wizards. I guess it opens up on Saturday, so I wanted to know if you'd like to come..." He waited for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back