Wandering to Nowhere.

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa's crystal blue eyes looked casually from store to store as she walked through Obsidian Harbor. Shopping always put Alyssa in a good mood, even when she had no reason to really be in one. As Alyssa walked by one of the shop windows she looked into it and smiled when she saw how cute yet casual her Outfit looked. Usually Alyssa was very uncomfortable with wearing any type of jeans, and choose to wore skirts. But during Alyssa's modeling gig in Cancun she had found herself beginning to love the beauty of them. They still had to be designer of course, but she was now more open to wearing them in public.

Suddenly stopping Alyssa walked over to a random shop that were displaying random magical objects Alyssa gracefulyl made her way over the the window and casually peaked inside looking at all the objects in the window.

Zazuka was back from Paris. While they had vistited one of the magic capitals of the world but she hadn't given up her wacked out style. At the moment she was waring white star speckled pants that stopped a few inches from the ankle. She wasn't showing her legs though. White stalkings went up and under the pants and black shoes. She wore a bright yellow shirt with a blue jacket over it and a pink bag slinged across from her left shoulder to her right hip. Her black sparking eyes caught a glips of the curios sort of something on the window from behind her pointed glasses.

Zazuka was never one to pass up curios sort of somethings so she walked over. This was her lunch hour tough and was heading up to the Ice cream shop to get something to eat. It was right close up that she noticed pretty girl looking at the same display she was looking at. "It's a bit of of a wonder isn't is. The way this kind of thing can be made by magic." She said. Zazuka's voice was normally dreamy. At the moment it was overly dreamy as she admired a sort of clock that told people where others where.

"Yes. I could never imagine my life without magic." Alyssa turned to a a fairly pretty girl that she only seen a few times around school. Alyssa knew that she was a Ravenclaw that was either a year or two ahead of her. But not much else.

Extending her hand softly Alyssa hoped to shake hands with the girl. She found it more proper then just saying hello. Besides this girl was older then her, which meant she was a superior. "Hello. I'm Alyssa Snow."

Zazuka sook the girl's hand and smiled this time crypticly. "I know. I helped you with your wand and you sold me the watch for my now ex-boyfriend." She said. Her tone didn't waver. She and Andrew where over and that was all there was to it. Neather one of them was to blame for what happened. "Zazuka Bones. Always a pleasure to meet someone new." She said brightly. She was always happy but never annoyingly so unless she was hoped up on sugar. She turned back to the display. "I had to be with out magic for eleven years. I couldn't imagen myself without now either though." She said thinking of how happy she was when she got back to New Zealand and was able to use her potions ingredents again.

Alyssa smiled with a look of slight surprise in her eyes. Zazuka must've had a photographic memory. However she did feel a pang or sorry for Zazuka and her boyfriend. But at least the girl didn't seemed to bummed about it. It was always good not to let the feeling linger, it could often destroy one if they did.

Alyssa couldn't help but let out a small gasp of shock when Zazuka said that she had lived eleven years without magic. That must've been so boring to live without it.

"So....that means your muggle born then right?" Alyssa asked in a slightly timid voice. Alyssa didn't really have a problem iwht Muggle Borns, but she was a little usnure of how they lived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back