Wandering The Corridors

Meyke Liechandra

OOC First Name
Elise (main)
Wand
Oak 14 3 / 4 Essence of Raven Feather
A long day of holidays takes a lot out of some people, especially Meyke. She was more then happy to walk down the corridors not having to rush to her dorm.

It was a great relief to her. She walked along the corridor before she stopped at a bench for rest. She sat down looking around. "I wonder if anyone else might be taking a stroll through these corridors?" She mumbled to herself glancing about.

General walked about the Second Floor Corridors to relax for a while. She felt a nice feeling of not having any problems. Suddenly she saw beautiful girl by a bench that looked like his age. "Hi, Miss. Mind if I sit beside you. I'm General Nacino by the way. I'm a Slytherin First Year." he said and hoped the girl would agree to sit beside him.

Meyke saw a boy walked toward her and sat beside her. The boy introduced himself as General Nacino. Meyke realized that she has met General before at Sorting Ceremony. But, Meyke didn't mention General placed by sorting hat at same dorm with her. ''Hi. I'm Meyke Liechandra. Slytherin at first year,'' [color] Meyke said. She smiled at General.

"Hello Meyke." he said. "How do you find Hogwarts by the way?" he asked and hoped that eyke wasn't getting bored with him.

Meyke heard General said hello and Meyke immediately felt comfortable with the courtesy that he showed. Perhaps because they come from Slytherin and was in the first year. "I have a witch at my family. My aunt, for sure," Meyke replied. "How about you?" Meyke asked. She stared out at the General, want to know the answer. General could be a pure-blood, unlike her because that's what characterizes the Slytherin students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back