Wandering in HNZ

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked over to the Lakefront completly bored. She saw the Dumstrang Boat and heard the harsh waves crashing on the side of the boat and looked infront of her and saw that the water was peaceful every were else. Nina sat down with her newly blonde hair flowing in the wind. Nina squinted when the sun shone brightly into her eyes almost blinding her.

Caysi was walking around Hogwarts looking for new people every where. She stumbled upon a girl looking at the Durmstrang boat. " Hi there!" She said happily.

Nina turned sharply when she heard a girls voice that was directed at her. "Hello, I'm Nina." Nina said as warmly as she could, still squinting.

Caysi smiled. " I'm Caysi Finnigan, I'm a 4th Year Hufflepuff at Hogwarts New Zealand." She said. " How about you?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you Caysi, I am Nina Patrokov, 4th Year Hufflepuff, from Hogwarts Scotland." Nina replied softly. "Will you be entering your name in the Goblet of Fire?" Nina asked curiously.

Caysi nodded. " Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to, so yes I will be. How about yourself?" She asked.

"Thats why I'm here." Nina said still quite shocked she was even here. "Actually I already have." Nina said nicely.

Caysi nodded. " So have I, how do you like it in Scotland?" She asked peacefully.

Nina smiled and nicely said, "Oh Scotland, it's wonderful, but I am more drawn to New Zealand right now, I am sure you can understand that?"

Caysi nodded. "It's wonderful here." She said smiling. " Your going to love your year here." She said happily.

Nina nodded, "I just wish it was more than a year." Nina said frowning a tad.

Caysi nodded. " I love seeing the new faces." She said. " Have you met any new people?" She asked quietly.

"Well you and three other people, I haven't really met that many people from Durmstrang." Nina said frowning, she had seen a couple at the introduction of schools and she saw that they were pretty cute.

Caysi smiled. " Trust me your going to make friends here in no time!" She said. " My boyfriend is from Durmstrang." She smiled. " So are my brothers, my sister goes to Beauxbatons." She said smiling.

"Oh really, is he here now?" Nina asked curiously. "And why don't you go to Beauxbatons with your sisters?" Nina smiled back nicely.

" My sister origanally went here, she's a year younger than me, my father wanted us to be diverse about schools, so all my brothers when to Durmstrang, my sisters have gone to Beauxbatons. I have 5 siblings, so it can get out of hand sometimes." She laughed.

Nina chuckled generously, and repeated her first question, "Is your boyfriend here now?" Nina smiled hoping that he wasn't she wanted to see as many single Durmstrang boys as possible they were quite good looking compared to the boys in Scotland other than the rare few.

"Really, who is he?" Nina said, curious now.

"Oh I don't think I have met him yet." Nina replied nicely. I wonder what would happen if they were both in the TWT how would there relationship be affected. Nina thought then another thought popped into her head, What would happen between Alex and I if we were both in the TWT? He would probably make a couple jokes and be really nice about the whole thing, but I am very competitive and well, I don't think that would happen on my part I probably will break up our friendship, or do worse. Nina frowned at the thought of this, she cared for Alex a lot.

Nina looked up and smiled brightly hoping Caysi didn't think the reason she was upset was because of her and Cameron. "Sounds like fun. So are you on the quidditch team here?" Nina asked changing the subject.

Caysi nodded. " I'm the captain of the Hufflepuff team here at Hogwarts New Zealand, it's loads of fun!" She said happily. " Are you on the team back in Scotland?" She asked.

"Yeah I am the seeker, not the captian, yet. My friend Ash is though. She is a beeter, what position do you play?" Nina replied, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back