OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Kat was very bored and decided to take a walk outside. As she walked across the lakefront she stopped and looked into the Forbidden Forest. Kat usually wasn't one to break the rules and travel somewhere that was off limits, but she didn't have anything else to do at the moment. Besides it was daylight outside and she wouldn't travel in too far. She had heard that there were creatures in the forest and was just hoping that if she happened to run into any that they were friendly.

With a deep breath Kat wandered into the forest, with her wand gripped tightly in her hand by her side. It's not that scary in here! she thought to herself, still quite uneasy about being in here and breaking the rules, but she made her way deeper into the forest.

Kailey had been walking along the grounds when she saw the bright purple headed Katalina start to wander into the forbidden forest Kat! what is that girl thinking! she thought a bit shocked before following her into the forest to go slap some sense into her. Her feet making soft crunching noises on the ground as she got closer.

Kat heard noises, as if someone was stepping on the leaves of the forest floor. She quickly raised her wand and whipped around quickly saying, "Who i...Oh my goodness! Kailey it's just you. You scared the bloody hippogryffs out of me!"

Kat lowered her wand, but still kept a tight grip on it with it by her side. "What are you doing, urm, wandering around in the forest?" she said with a little bit of sarcasm present in her tone.

"Sory Kat!" Kailey exclaimed feeling embarassed. "I could ask you the same thing." she said geting out her own wand, Not to threaten Kat but they were in the forest after all.

"Urm, I, umm, just got bored I guess!" Kat stuttered as she spoke trying to think of an explanation of why she was in the Forbidden Forest. "Okay I know thats a crap excuse, but it's all I could think of right on the spot!" she added with a little chuckle. Kat looked around a little bit to get more familiar with her surroundings. She didn't feel quite as frightened now that she had company so she looked at Kailey and said, "Wanna look around for a few minutes and then head off to Hogsmeade?"

KAiley shrugged at Kats excuse before saying. "Sure. Lets just not go too far in."

"We don't have to go all the way in, but aren't you a little bit curious as to what all is in here?" asked Kat with a mischevious grin. "We don't have to stay if you don't want to. If you'd prefer we can just leave now!"

"I'm rather curious as to what all's in here...so what the hell, Lets explore a bit." KAiley said.

"Let's!" said Kat in a bright tone with her wand still clutched tightly in her right hand. Kat turned and continued to walk into the forest, being careful to be mindful of her surroundings.

Kailey walked along beside of Kat clutching her wand tightly making sure not to make too much noise and making sure to watch her surroundings carefully.

After they had been walking around for about 15 minutes in silence Kat finally said, "Well i'm bored now! Not much in here and i'm not really wanting to go in much further. Let's head out and go to Hogsmeade shall we!"

"To hogsmeade we go!" Kailey chirped quietly.

Ivy was wandering around the grounds when she spotted 2 lone figures in the darkness. She jumped into the bushes, unsure of who they were. Ivy slowly made their way to them. She took her wand out, but then sighed. What's the point of having a wand if I can't use it?, she thought miserably, I don't even know any good spells. Ivy looked closer and she spotted Kailey and another 2nd year girl. She let out her breath that she was holding in relif. Ivy didn't know what to do. Let me scare them out of their wits, she suggested to her self mischeiviously, nah, thats too mean. Ivy sat there not sure what to do. Should she scare them or head back; she didn't want to disturb their conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back