Wandering around

Peyton Taylor

Peyton couldnt believe it was still a year before she could join hogwarts. In the meantime she went to a muggle school and had to pretend to be normal. When her mother came to town Peyton begged to be able to run around by herself after admiring all the stuff in the shops she sat down at a water fountain.

Neita was on her lunch break when she saw a familiar looking little girl sitting alone on the edge of a water fountain. Neita ran up to her "Peyton??"

Peyton heard someone call her name and she turned around nervously. "NEITA!!" She cried happily when she saw her favorite cousin. She stood up and ran to her cousin to embrace her.

Neita grinned as Ares little sister ran up to her, she hugged her back. Neita grabbed Peytons shoulders and looked into her eyes, "What are you doing here alone??" she asked concerned.

"Mom came to buy some stuff for Ares and I asked to look around by myself" Peyton said proudly. Seeing Neitas concerned face she added "Dont worry Im meeting her here in 15 minutes"

Peytons shoulders slumped and she pouted "I hate school" She sat down next to Neita "I wish i could come to Hogwarts already"

Neitas face clouded up with emotion, she'd always known but she knew it would be hard for Peyton. She hugged her little cousin again. "You know it doesnt mean anything though right? They still love you just the same"

Peyton hugged Neita back "I know... but what about my real parents? Why arent I with them? Did they hate me? Did I do something wrong?"

Neitas eyes watered up "Course they did, they just probably thought that you'd be better with other parents"

Neita gave her cousin a bear hug "You take care okay? Cause you have a family that loves you and they will NEVER leave you"

Peyton hugged Neita back and nodded as she was told Her family loved her, she wiped her tears away before running off towards her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back