Wander

Andrew Bruke

Andrew had completed all the homework he had been given this week and had completed reading all the topics that they were to cover next week.He wanted to do something exciting for instance play a match against hufflepuff or maybe go on an exploration trip but here he was, stuck in the dungeons with nothing to do.

Andrew looked forward to the Friends Finder's event for first years but that seemed far.The dungeons were dark but Andrew was used to them in three years.He knew exactly which empty classes where there, what stuff was in the cupboard of these classes and how many spiders inhabited each.

He walked into one of the classes where Andrew had once brew the aging potion with Kirsty.The thought made him shiver.He hadn't talked or seen Kirsty so often after they had broke up.He'd like to be friends with her but maybe Kirsty couldn't take that anymore.He opened the cupboard in that class and coughed as he inhaled the dust.

One of the spiders came out and started climbing up his sleeve.He shooed it and it fell to the ground and carried on with its freedom from the cupboard.The mortal and pestle that they had used to make the potion lay there and everything was lying on the floor, just the way they had left it.Too busy to take care about cleaning the mess, they had been at that day.Now Andrew realised what a trouble it could have created if someone had entred this classroom.

With a swish and flick he cleaned the floor and than put all the ingredients and other stuff in the cupboard.This classroom made him feel weird due to the memories it contained. A flash back poped up in his mind and the image of him and Kirsty appeared.

There he stood with his curly hair grown longer reaching his shoulders, his face more matured than now and the cheekbones more sulky looking but his green eyes remaind the same.And Kirsty's beautiful blond hair that were long and than the older Andrew approached her slowly and their lips met.Kirsty responded back passionately.The older Andrew's hand reached her hair and found the senstive spot behind her neck while his lips moved across her throat later covering the entire part that was open of her lower neck t-shirt.

Suddenly Andrew's memory's image got blurred and he came back to the present.A movemt of footsteps outside startled him, he didnt move thinking that whoever was outside might eventually come in.

Amarante was behind in her homework, of course! She didn't understand what her Professor's were saying, and when she did it was simple words. She hated English! But she took what she believed to be a punishment, with a smile, one that she had used many times, more then 50 times on the daily. She always used facades, they were a way of keeping people distanced, and she and her sister had always been taught that this was right. Now that they weren't in Tai Pei anymore Amarante was confused and dazed and Tasanee was adjusting with out any effort.

Amarante sighed and flung her textbooks aside and left her dorm room then her busy common room. As she exited the common room she heard footsteps. Hoping it was Henric or Arnold, Amarante walked towards them, her boyish figure making every step, every movement an awkward and misplaced one.

As a figure approached the classroom, Andrew moved to see who it was hoping that it was a Slytherin not in mood of meeting anyone else.He saw that, it was a girl, a first year probably."Hey,Are you lost?"he asked because of the confused look she had.

Amarante raised her eyebrows cautiously at the boy's question, she was not lost, or she didn't look like she was. Amarante bowed her head politely then she said in a harsh tone, though it was masked with her patent smile of wax and she said simply, "Not lost, at least not in the sense of location." Amarante looked at the boy then she said, "Are you? If I am not mistaken, there are no classes today, for any of the years."

Andrew was a bit happy that first years, this batch at least wasnt like how they had been once."No, I was just having a walk in the dungeons and checking out the empty classes what about you?"he asked."I am Andrew by the way.Andrew Bruke,3rd Year Slytherin and you?"

(i am going, i'll be back in 2 hours bye :) )

[bye]

Amarante nodded her head in understanding and she said, "I was looking and waiting." Amarante bowed her head politely at the boys introduction and she said, "It's a pleasure Andrew, I'm Ming Amarante. First Year Slytherin."

He gave her a warm smile when she mentioned that she was a Slytherin."What where you looking at and waiting for?"he asked of curiousity.He now noticed the girl, she had blue eyes and her hair lay on her shoulders.She also had a dragon tatoo on her arm.

Isabella had been in the Great Hall eating lunch and she was walking down the steps of the dungeon to go to her common room when she heard a few voices. She sighed and thought, It better not be some lost Hufflepuffs again like last year. As she descended slowly she saw the two figures in the distance and as she got closer she recgonized Andrew's curly hair. "Andrew?" she said in slight disbelief. When she knew it was him she smiled and said, "Hey! How are you?" she hadn't spoken to him in what seemed like ages!

Beau had been wondering around the school rather aimlessly and after not finding anything or anyone particularly intersting he decided to head back to the common room. He was about to enter when he heard voices. He silently began walking over, his hands in the pockets of his jeans.
Seeing three Slytherins that he though he had seen around the common room he smiled. "Hey," he said walking inside.

[her tattoo was hidden.. ]

Amarante raised her eyebrows cautiously at Andrew's question and opened her mouth to respond but then someone called out his name. Amarante turned her face to the side, in the direction the person was coming from. Amarante rolled her eyes coldly when she realized that it was Isabella. Amarante heard another voice and she noticed that she hadn't met this boy before, but it was obvious from his swagger he was a Slytherin. Amarante bowed her head politely in his direction, ignoring Isabella at the moment so Andrew could respond and she said to the boy in a slippery voice, "Hello."

Isabella quickly noticed Andrew was with Amarante. She stopped herself from rolling her eyes at the girl, looked passed her and turned to the other boy whom she'd never seen before. "Hey," she said to him with a small smile on her face. She had seen him once or twice before but never spoken to him. "I'm Isabella Chaos," she introduced herself to him.

Isabella smiled, "Beau...the name suits you well," she said referring to how handsome he was. She turned to look at them all and said, "I think it's safe to say we're all Slytherins right?" She assumed them to be, otherwise she didn't know how they all could've ended up down here.

"I believe so," Amarante murmured with an unassuming yawn, she was getting quite bored of all of this small talk, she sighed and looked about her, entranced in the Dungeons, the dark setting getting the best of her, making her feel quite dark and cold, but she had her signature smile of wax plastered on her weak lips. Amarante's fists clenched coldly as she jerked her head up upon hearing a discrete buzzing. She found herself being more interested in this buzzing and what was causing it then the people about her.

As Andrew asked Amarante what she was waiting forbut before she could answer he heard footsteps and saw Isabella."Hey Isabella, how are you doing?"he said giving her a hug.He hadn't talked to her for a long time.Than another pair of footsteps came and this time it was a guy.He introduced himself as Beau and Andrew held out his hand for a handshake"I am Andrew Bruke,3rd Year"he said with a smile.

"I usually wander in the empty classrooms and I met Amarante so we stopped for a chat thats when you guys came in"he explained Beau and Isabella.Andrew noticed that Amarante was distracted by something."Do you play Qudditch?"he asked Beau hoping that he did so maybe the three of them could play.

Amarante blinked her eyes once as if agreeing with Andrew's words then let out a quiet sigh then looked back at Andrew when he mentioned Quidditch, she smiled genuinely once for a second then turned to Beau as he responded and then asked, "Do you not like heights...Beau?" When Amarante spoke his name, it was as if she was recognizing that she knew his name. Amarante tilted her head back up looking at the cieling once more as she waited for a response to her question.

Andrew wasn't angry or upset with Beau's comment."I know how it feels, I myself disliked it not understanding why people found it amaizing to play a game of balls in the air but than when I played it, it seemed great.Its not a must for everyone to like it.Some play it, others watch and the rest aren't into it."he explained how it was about Qudditch at Hogwarts.

Isabella listened to the talk of Quidditch and smiled when Beau said he hated flying. That was a first she had never heard before. When he addressed the question to her and Andrew she nodded simply and replied, "Yes I was on the team last year." She didn't know if she'd have to try out again for this year so she chose her words carefully. "So if you don't like flying is there something else you like to do Beau?" she asked him.

"Oh cool," Beau said nodding, everyone he met loved flying it was strange, maybe he was the only one, his whole family loved to fly and couldn't understand how their 'perfect' son could hate to fly.
"Yeah, I love surfing, and snowboarding, skiing, stuff like that," he said grinning, infact he liked most sports just not flying. "How about you? Apart from flying," he said grinning.

Isabella's lips curled into a small smile as Beau listed the sports he liked to do, basically everything where gravity had main control over, something Isabella did not like. When the question was repeated back to her she shrugged lightly as her smile grew brighter and said, "Swimming." She chuckled all of a sudden and turned to Andrew, "Speaking of which, been staying out of the lake right?" she asked Andrew with a smirk and an eyebrow raised. She remembered the incident last year where she had to pull him out of the lake after he became unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back