Wand finding

Sern Summers

OOC First Name
Michael / Jesse
Wand
Knotted 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy English Oak Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Sern made his way down through the tree like, stormy eyes darting over the forest floor. "The one thing she leaves behind is the one bloody thing she needs" He muttered to himself while weaving through the trees "you know talking to yourself is a sign of madness?" He rolled his eyes at himself. "well your im already some freak, might as well be a madman to"

Ral had found a wand on the ground previously after a fight some students had.
Apparently they had left it there so Ral took it, Remembering what they had done.
"Espelliarmis!" He yelled, galloping around the forest and pretending the shoot out spells. Ral saw a human who was in the spot where he found the wand in the first place, The boy was talking to himself and seemed oblivious to the fact Ral was there.
Suddenly, he had an idea. Ral jumped out from behind a tree and infront of the boy, the wand raised. "Stewpify!" He shouted, then gave a short giggle.

Serns first reaction was to spin his wand out and face whatever was attacking. And when he did he saw the cutest little centaur holding the wand and trying to cast spells. He raised his eyebrow slightly, "hello there..."

"Hello hooman, What are you doin' in this part of the Forest?" Ral asked, swishing the wand around and laughing.

"Looking for that" He said pointing to the wand in the centaurs hand, "See its a friend of mines and she reeeeaaaallllyyy wants it back" He tried to give the centaur a smile and actually almost did, though he was concentrating fully on the wand.

"You gotta catch me first hooman." Ral replied, turning around and galloping off at full speed and disappearing into the trees.

".Oh....brilliant" He muttered while rolling his eyes and he was once again grateful for his speed as he ran after the boy, though he really didn't have my hope of getting close to the boy. "alright then kiddie" Sern murmured while sending himself up into a tree. He then pointed his wand out and sent colourful sparks into the air.

Ral was too busy running the notice the sparks the boy sent out. He continued to race through the forest till he came to a stop and darted behind a tree, giggling too himself.

"well didnt that work brilliantly"

He looked out through the trees and called, "Do you wanna learn some magic tricks?"
He was hoping curiosity would prove the victor this time though he really wasnt sure.

Oh, typical human, Thinks he can lie to a centaur. Ral thought, moving deeper into the trees. "I don't believe you!" He called out.

Sern let out a laugh as he called back. "Of course you dont, your a centaur!" He called out into the forest again. "now....where did she...ah!" Sern had just seen the moontrimmer that kida had left behind in the next tree. Running along the branch he launched himself to the next tree, climbing up to the moontrimmer. Then, after hoping on, He shot down through the trees coming close to the centaur. "you really aught to be more trusting" He said with a laugh trailing colourful sparks as he flew.

Ral jumped out from behind the tree and rammed into the moontrimmer. "I can't trust you hoomans, I don't know you well enuf!" He shouted, unable to pronounce some words properly.

Launching himself form the spiraling broom sern landed down infont of the centaur holding his wand to kidas, "Expelliarmus" He muttered softly.

Ral was quick to his feet and darted away from the spell, He reared up on his back legs and sped off again. How dare he use a spell on me. He thought, taking out his slingshot and louding it with a rock from his pouch tied around his waist. Once out of sight, Ral went behind another tree and stayed quietly, Waiting for the human to come by.

Sern quickly grabbed the moontrimmer and mounted it again, before kicking off to speed after Ral.
Sern couldn't see him anywhere and it was getting dark. "Lumos." He muttered, sending an orb of light out from the tip of his wand. Sern passed a few tree's, getting slower and slower incase he passed the centaur.

Ral watched Sern come closer and closer until he was directly next to the tree, Quickly, he pulled back on the slingshot and released the rock, sending it right at Sern.

Noticing the rock flying at him and realizing he didn't have enough time to0 get out of the way, Sern sent his his arm up and the rock hit that instead of his face. He was sent off the broom and skidded into the ground. After a few minutes he mumbles, "Karma..."

He wasn't going to be caught sprawled against the ground so, after pulling himself into a sitting position, hauled himself over and lent on a tree. He slowly went through a system check. He left arm seemed ok, maybe abit of a bruise. Lucky because that was his wand arm. But his right arm wasn't so good, not able to move his fingers without extreme pain. He thought he might have a bruised rib and a few scrapes on his legs. But on the whole, not to bad.

((It wasn't big or anything, sheesh ))

"Are you okay hooman?" Ral asked the boy, walking over to him. "I didn't expect that to happen."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back