Wallace Montgomery III

Wallace Montgomery III

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Full Name: Wallace Fairfax Montgomery III. Wally or Monty for short, usually, or whatever nicknames you can come up with, darling. ;)
- Birth Date: 11th June, 1998.
- Current Age: 24.
- Basic Appearance: About 5'8", odd looking with a rounded face, short hair that's usually either brown, blonde or red, skinny and quite recognisable.
- Parents: Sir Wallace Montgomery II and Rebecca Montgomery (born Walsh). Both muggles - Sir Wallace was a member of British Parliament in the House of Lords (now retired), Rebecca runs a clothing boutique (which is where Wallace and Christobelle got their love of clothes and design from). Neither Sir Wallace nor Rebecca were too pleased when Wallace and Christobelle recieved their Hogwarts letters - Sir Wallace was not too keen on sending his twin children away with no explanation - especially if anyone asked why only his first son was around, and Rebecca was, and remains, a devout Christian, who abhors the idea of witchcraft and sorcery.
- Siblings, if any: An older brother, Spencer Montgomery (muggle, now has his father's seat in the House of Lords), and his twin sister, Christobelle, who is also a witch and designs her own clothes, which are sold in Gladrags in Hogsmeade.
- Pets, if any: None.
- Area of Residence: London, England, although
- Blood status: Muggleborn.

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Was in Gryffindor house. (Christobelle was in Hufflepuff). While Wallace has all the traits of a Hufflepuff (kindness, fairness, loyalty), his Gryffindor traits overwhelm these (he is headstrong, adventurous, stubborn).
- Best school subjects (And why): Herbology, Potions, Charms and Transfiguration. These were the ones that interested Wallace the most. These were the subjects that Wallace figured he would find most useful in his life after Hogwarts - which they are, he uses what he has learnt from these subjects more than any others.
- Worst school subjects (And why): History of Magic. While his cousin Isolde was essentially the best History of Magic student in the school, Wallace just could not be bothered applying himself. Same for Care of Magical Creatures - Wallace discovered very quickly that he is better with humans than with animals.

(all characters:)
- What is their Patronus? Wallace's patronus is a horse. Wild, brave and free.
- What is their Boggart? Being alone and unloved - so, the people closest to him, like his twin, abandoning him. Wallace is a very affectionate person and readily shows affection to most anyone. He does not need that much in return although, since his parents never approved of him, he does need some.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Wallace wouldn't become an animagus (probably too late anyway), but if he did, he would probably be a pony. A show pony. :lol:
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? He would see himself being accepted by his family (nobody in his family except Christobelle and his cousin Isolde accept him for who he is), being successful in his endeavours and finding true love.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? The day he got to Hogwarts. He thought his mother and father would not permit him to go, but fortunately they allowed him and Christobelle to attend, to his great happiness. He's never looked back since.
- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Darling Diary,
Well hello there! It's been an awfully long time since I last wrote. Truth be told, diaries are kinda for girls, but then again I'm a bit of a girl myself, so I've been told. I don't care, though, I like being girly. It's fun.
Christobelle and I aren't permitted to stay with Mum and Dad anymore, they think we're freaky. Besides, Spencer's being a complete prat and fawning over everything Dad does. No wonder Dad loves him so much. So Chrissie and I are going to move to New Zealand. Weird, right? Well, Isolde works at the Hogwarts there, and she's always looked out for us, especially at school when Chrissie and I were little first years and she was a fourth year. I'm sure she can help us out, she's always been an utter sweetheart to us.
Maybe we can open a salon! Chrissie can make clothes, I can style...
Oh, and there'll be plenty of new people there! That's always exciting. I sure hope they'll accept us. Chrissie's always been better at being accepted than me. But I'm nice, so surely I'll find some equally nice people, right?
Anyway, I'd better pack. Apparently they're filming a short piece on our family for something or other so Chrissie and I aren't allowed to be there. Spencer always wanted to be an only child.
I shouldn't be so bitter. I'm not a bitter person. I just wish Mum and Dad would accept us. Especially Chrissie. :(
Well, bye bye for now, diary! See you in New Zealand! xoxo

Hello Monty :lol:

a few questions if you don't mind...

1. What is it like coming from a muggle family of nobility?
2. Has it been difficult living with muggle parents who are so dismissive of the magical world?
3. How did you feel on getting your Hogwarts letter?
4. Were you any good at DADA?
5. Were there any professors who terrified you and / or inspired you?
6. Do you ever get to see your parents at all now?
7. Are you estranged from your non-magical siblings?
8. What occupation have you now?
9. Were yourself and Chrissie close in school as well?

Sincerest apologies, darling, I thought I'd responded to this! *facepalm*

1. What is it like coming from a muggle family of nobility?
Bit ridiculous, really. Just means my dad acts like he's got something up his...erm, well, you know, and same with my brother, except it might be a bit higher up for him...
2. Has it been difficult living with muggle parents who are so dismissive of the magical world?
Very difficult. We ended up spending most Christmases at school instead of going home. Summer holidays, we'd often go to our cousin's place in Cornwall instead of going back home. Well, we'd go home, of course, but we wouldn't spend much time there. It was obvious our parents thought we were freaks and didn't really want anything to do with us. Chrissie and I got used to fending for ourselves most of the time. At least they let us go to Hogwarts.
3. How did you feel on getting your Hogwarts letter?
Really, really excited! I always thought there had to be more to life than politics and formality, and I didn't ever think I belonged in my father's world. So to find that there was another world, a place where I belonged...it was the happiest I had ever been in my eleven years of life.
4. Were you any good at DADA?
It wasn't my best subject, but I wasn't too bad at it. I was better at Charms and Transfiguration, though.
5. Were there any professors who terrified you and / or inspired you?
Professor Longbottom was pretty awesome, he fought alongside Harry Potter and was a pretty great Herbology teacher. Professor Trelawney was mad, but I think she liked me, and her lessons were amusing to say the least. Still, I liked Divination. It was good fun.
6. Do you ever get to see your parents at all now?
Not often. We have the obligatory cordiality every so often, but we try to avoid it. They don't really want to see us, and we don't want to see them.
7. Are you estranged from your non-magical siblings?
Spencer's a bit of a...well, you know...so Chrissie and I are happy not to see him. Same as with our parents, though, obligation to see him every so often. Obligation we'd rather forego but I suppose he is family...
8. What occupation have you now?
Nothing really, ahaha. I've applied for a job in the Ministry of Magic, I figure it's a pretty safe job to have. That and Isolde and Chrissie talked me in to it. Not that mind, I think I'll like it. I'm hoping to work in the Muggle Worthy Excuse Committee.
9. Were yourself and Chrissie close in school as well?
As close as best friends in different houses can be. We saw each other every day, had classes together every so often, though not that frequently. I can make friends fairly easily, though, so I had a few friends in Gryffindor with me. Chrissie is shy, so she didn't have as much of an easy time as I had. She had a couple of decent friends in Hufflepuff, though. But we always remained best friends. We're pretty much the only family we have now, except Isolde of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back