Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had been pretty bored during the holiday, she had enjoyed being back home, and it had been nice to hang out with Parker, but admittedly she was rather glad to be back at school. It was much more fun to be at school, and she preferred being surrounded by people her own age rather than her parents and the friends they'd had round. Though they weren't friends she recognised. She pushed it out of her mind, since she was at school, and had a maybe sort almost date with Louis. She knew she'd gone on the date with Parker for the yuleball and that they had kissed, but she wasn't going to tie herself down to one person. Not now, not when there were other cute boys for her to kiss. So, she'd arrived to the meeting point, her long hair hanging loosely, a summer dress to fit the warmer summer weather, and just a little bit of make up to go with it all.

The holidays had been fine, though Louis had ben pretty bored for most of it. His dad had been pretty busy, and Louis had been home alone quite a bit. But now he was back at Hogwarts, which meant he was ready to have more fun. He had agreed to meet up with Valeria, and was happy to see her. Going to the ball with Celia had been fun, and he was sure he had drawn some attention with her on his arm. But Celia was tough, he had to constantly try his best to impress her. Louis was glad to hang out with Valeria, as it felt a lot easier and more fun to talk to her. And she was just as pretty as Celia, if not a bit prettier. Louis grinned when he headed outside and spotted Valeria. "Hey, you're looking cute." He told her, almost managing to sound casual. He smiled. "Ready for some danger?"

Valeria giggled at the immediately compliment that Louis paid her, she gave a little twirl in her dress and then smiled at him. "I'm always looking cute though," she commented and Valeria did believe it. She worked hard to be cute and remain cute, so she wasn't afraid to say it either. She nodded, "Of course, I've got you to protect me," she told him with a little smirk. She wasn't sure which direction it was and so waited for him to start moving. "How was your break?" she asked, going for some light neutral conversations.

Louis laughed at Valeria's comment. He raised his eyebrows slightly. But then he inclined his head slightly. "You have a valid point." He said, his voice lightly teasing. He chuckled again when she said she had him to protect her, he looked at her skeptically. "I doubt you need me to protect you." He told her, starting to lead her over to the cliffs. "But I can try my best." He shrugged. "My break was kind of boring, but I got some good gifts." He admitted. "What about yours?"

Valeria smiled at him, thinking that it was nice to not have to worry too much about him thinking her full of herself, she knew she was pretty and refused to apologise for it. She laughed lightly, "Maybe I don't need you to, but I'd want you to," she had an attempt at a flirty tone. She was smiling easily at him and let him lead them towards the cliffs. "Oh, what did you get?" she asked, "Mine was equally boring, and can't even claim I got any good gifts to make up for it,"

sotry for taking 10 years

Louis smiled slightly as Valeria explained the distinction between wanting and needing his protection. He flexed his arm, half-joking. "I bet I could do it." He told her, smiling a bit. If he wasn't mistaken, she was flirting with him. He thought for a second about his gifts. "I got a whole bunch of candy from Honeydukes, a new football, a skateboard, some other random stuff." He said, shrugging. "What did you get?" He asked, curious what Valeria considered 'not good' gifts.

Valeria gave a little giggle as he flexed, they were still young and it wasn't really anything, but she was enjoying it regardless. She nodded as he went through what he got, all of which were not things than interested her, but were definitely things she'd envision a boy like Louis getting for christmas. "My father's a painter, so he gave me one of his recent pieces as a present, and my mother gave me a gift card for like the worst vintage shop in all of dunedin," she said. She had gotten a lot less than previous years, but slowly the amount of gifts she got dwindled and so she just imagined that it was just part of growing up to get less. "The food was nice enough,"

Louis nodded when Valeria talked about her gifts, it did sound rather fancy. Though he supposed it depended on how good the painting was. He didn't think he would enjoy getting a painting very much, though, even if it was good. "The worst?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "That sucks." He said, not sure what anyone would want from a vintage shop anyway. "Glad the food was good, at least." He said with a shrug.

Valeria gave a little giggle and nod, "Oh yeah, but, it's all good, because I'm here, and we're seeing some cliffs," she countered, she knew that her holidays hadn't been great but she wouldn't dwell on it, not when there was stuff at school that was so interesting. "Do you go to the cliffs often?" she deicded to ask, "Do you know why they're off limits? Though not as off limits as the forest?" she asked, not quite understanding how one could be more dangerous that the other.

Louis laughed softly as she said everything was good because they were together and going to see the cliffs. He grinned at her, gesturing to the cliffs as they approached.tp He said. "Not that impressive, but the view is nice." He said with a slight shrug. "Oh, I go here all the time. Just whenever I want." He boasted. "They're still pretty off-limits, but the forest is worse because there's apparently creatures and stuff in there." Louis glanced at the forest in the distance. "Though I've never seen any."

Valeria gave a little smile at him and thought it interesting how he described it. She wouldn't have expected more than a nice view, and perhaps she would find it impressive where he apparently did not. She gave a little nod, "I guess it's death by creature or death by falling, one is more noticeably dangerous," she thought that was perhaps the difference between the two, that this was why one was more patrolled than the other. "How often have you been into the forest?"

Louis wondered if he shouldn't have brought up danger, as it wasn't exactly a romantic topic of conversation. But Valeria didn't seem to mind it. He shrugged. "I still think they're exaggerating." He admitted. "If it really was that dangerous, it wouldn't be that hard to put up a magical boundary or something so we couldn't go in." He smiled at her question, shrugging. "Bunch of times, at least five." He said, exaggerating just a bit.

Valeria considered it, and nodded, "That's fair," she could think it might be something about how it was up to them to make those choices for themselves, to decide whether or not to go into a dangerous place that was forbidden. "Wow, five times, that's very brave," she complimented him with a little swoon on her tone. "That's why you're the gryffindor, and me, who hasn't been in once and likes to discuss it, is a ravenclaw," Val told him with a little giggle. She didn't necessarily buy into houses, but it was worth acknowledging every so often.

Louis puffed up a bit when Valeria called him brave, glad he had exaggerated a bit. Two was brave too, but five just sounded better. He grinned at her when she talked about their houses, rather enjoying the way she described him. He shrugged. "You don't seem like a typical Ravenclaw to me, though." He said. "They're often boring, you're definitely not."

Valeria couldn't help the smile at his compliment, saying she wasn't a typical Ravenclaw and not boring was quite a high compliment really. "Thank you," she replied with a little smile. In honesty she hadn't really come across Ravenclaws who were boring, each had their own little charm but she would take whatever compliments were thrown at her. "You're certainly not boring either Louis," she said. "Maybe we should spend more time together in the future...you know if everyone else gets too boring, we can always find each other?"

Louis smiled, feeling pretty confident he had charmed Valeria quite a bit. It was nice, having a pretty girl's attention so fixed on him. He tried to think of more interesting things to say, or maybe something funny to make her laugh but drew a blank. He was glad when she spoke and suggested spending more time in the future. He nodded eagerly, then forced himself to slow down a bit so he didn't seem too eager. "Yeah, sounds fun." He said with a grin. "Good idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back