Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had been pretty bored during the holiday, she had enjoyed being back home, and it had been nice to hang out with Parker, but admittedly she was rather glad to be back at school. It was much more fun to be at school, and she preferred being surrounded by people her own age rather than her parents and the friends they'd had round. Though they weren't friends she recognised. She pushed it out of her mind, since she was at school, and had a maybe sort almost date with Louis. She knew she'd gone on the date with Parker for the yuleball and that they had kissed, but she wasn't going to tie herself down to one person. Not now, not when there were other cute boys for her to kiss. So, she'd arrived to the meeting point, her long hair hanging loosely, a summer dress to fit the warmer summer weather, and just a little bit of make up to go with it all.

Louis Alcott

⚽Arrogant | Sporty | Confident | Funny | French 😎

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
The holidays had been fine, though Louis had ben pretty bored for most of it. His dad had been pretty busy, and Louis had been home alone quite a bit. But now he was back at Hogwarts, which meant he was ready to have more fun. He had agreed to meet up with Valeria, and was happy to see her. Going to the ball with Celia had been fun, and he was sure he had drawn some attention with her on his arm. But Celia was tough, he had to constantly try his best to impress her. Louis was glad to hang out with Valeria, as it felt a lot easier and more fun to talk to her. And she was just as pretty as Celia, if not a bit prettier. Louis grinned when he headed outside and spotted Valeria. "Hey, you're looking cute." He told her, almost managing to sound casual. He smiled. "Ready for some danger?"

Valeria Iglesias

confident; transfer; artistic; selfish; alt beater

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Valeria giggled at the immediately compliment that Louis paid her, she gave a little twirl in her dress and then smiled at him. "I'm always looking cute though," she commented and Valeria did believe it. She worked hard to be cute and remain cute, so she wasn't afraid to say it either. She nodded, "Of course, I've got you to protect me," she told him with a little smirk. She wasn't sure which direction it was and so waited for him to start moving. "How was your break?" she asked, going for some light neutral conversations.

Louis Alcott

⚽Arrogant | Sporty | Confident | Funny | French 😎

OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Louis laughed at Valeria's comment. He raised his eyebrows slightly. But then he inclined his head slightly. "You have a valid point." He said, his voice lightly teasing. He chuckled again when she said she had him to protect her, he looked at her skeptically. "I doubt you need me to protect you." He told her, starting to lead her over to the cliffs. "But I can try my best." He shrugged. "My break was kind of boring, but I got some good gifts." He admitted. "What about yours?"

Valeria Iglesias

confident; transfer; artistic; selfish; alt beater

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Valeria smiled at him, thinking that it was nice to not have to worry too much about him thinking her full of herself, she knew she was pretty and refused to apologise for it. She laughed lightly, "Maybe I don't need you to, but I'd want you to," she had an attempt at a flirty tone. She was smiling easily at him and let him lead them towards the cliffs. "Oh, what did you get?" she asked, "Mine was equally boring, and can't even claim I got any good gifts to make up for it,"

Users who are viewing this thread