Walking

Rosaline Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
13 1/2" Katalox Wood Wand with Chimera Scale core
Rosaline apparated onto Brightstone out of boredem and began to walk slowly through the village, with nothing to do. Her Uncle made her get out of the house in hopes she would cheer up, but no such luck, she was depressed and didn't see anything changing.

[Sorry for the short post :p]

John was bored and needed a wander, he headed for brightstone village.John looked around the shops but was getting more bored every minute. He was beginning to walk back when he seen someone looking rather depressed. " Hey, Im John. You alright?" He asked with a smile.

((Thats alright, mines is just as short. :p ))

Rosaline glared at the younger male, she didn't like how friendly and happy he seemed when she was in pain. "Rosaline, and I'm fine..." Rosaline said with a monotonous tone to her voice and her face like stone, as she was no longer glaring at him.

John was taken aback by her glaring at him. " Sorry." He said. " So, what you doing down here?"

((Need to go be back later or my brother will bye.))

"Trying to do something in this aweful country, and yourself?" Rosaline said with her natural icy tone of voice and gaze.

" Just bored and needed a wander." John said with a smile. He noticed the awkward silence then thought of something to say but nothing came to him. After a while he asked. " So, do you come here often or is this your first time?"

"In New Zealand or in this place?" Rosaline asked, forgetting the name of the village she was in.

"Oh its my first time here, and yourself?" Rosaline said not actually caring what he had to say.

" I have been here a few times." John said with a smile. He could tell something was wrong and asked. " Are you sure your ok??"

Rosaline crossed her arms and raised her eye brows and said coldly, her Bulgarian accent coming out strongly, "I'm perfectly fine, not that its any of your business."

John looked at her suspiciously then shrugged and said. " Did you used to come to this school or another one."

"The school in New Zealand has only been open for 5 years..." Rosaline said poshly. "I went to Durmstrang and yourself?" Rosaline asked making it obvious she didn't care what he had to say.

" Yeah i went there too." John said still looking at her strangely. "So how are you enjoying it here?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back