Walking through the crowds.

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Tracy was walking through the crowds of Obsidion. She hadn't been into town for a week, since the preparation for the ball, and she was feeling better now she was here. The ball had gone off without a hitch and she was now in town buying some new books that had been released that Theodore was interested in.

As she came out of the store and made her way back home she accidently bumped into somebady. This time the other persons stuff went flying instead of her own but she was still not pleased. Her displeasure grew when she saw who she had bumped into. "Not you again." Tracy groaned.

Jay walked through obsidion harbor reading through a handful of paper work tha he still needed to fill out. Suddenly he bumped in to someone and all his paper work went flying.

He was about to say sorr when he heard them speak. Picking up all his paperwork he replied "Here we go again. Let me guess. The ball went great and you're here to annoy me because you found it so fun befor that you want to doit again."

Tracy rolled hereyes and bent down to help him pick up his papers. "No, I was buying some books and didn't look where I was walking because I was looking for Marcus." She had let him go and buy some sweets and had told her son to meet her outside the shop when he was finished.

"Who the hell is Macus?? Is he the person you're having an affair with or something??" Jay was sure that his sarcastic voice would annoy Tracy.

Marcus held his lollypop and ran towards the book shop, he was late and he didn't want his mummy to yell at him in the middle of the street. The small boy looked around for her and eventually noticed her helping a man pick up some papers. As he walked over to her he heard the man accuse his mum of cheating on his daddy.
Marcus may be the odd one out in his family, with a muggle for a best friend, but he didn't like it when people spoke badly of them. He marched over to the man, not even as tall as him while he was crouching. "Why would my mummy have an affair on daddy, she's a good lady." He yelled at the man before kicking him as hard as he could in the shins and running over to his mummy with the lolly in his mouth. "Sorry I'm late mummy."

Tracy stopped and looked up at Jay, anger on her face. "No he most certainly is not, Marcus happens to be my.." But she was cut off by her sons voice demanding to know why Jay had said those things about her. She couldn't help but laughing when the eight year old kicked the grown man in the shins. "It's okay honey, just don't do it again." She passed the rest of the paper to jay before standing up and dusting down her dress. "This is Marcus." She said with one hand on the boys head.

Jay heard a young boy shouting at him. He walked over to Jay and kicked him in the shin. "C&@£! He's got a kick in him."

Jay took the rest of the papers from Tracy. "Apparently you've been busy."

Tracy shot a look a Jay, she was more annoyed wiht hhim now than she could ever be by something he purposly said or did. "Language in front of my son if you don't mind." She spoke in a tone that told the man that it was an order not a request. When he continued taking shots she crouched down to Marcus' level. "Honey, mummy needs to talk to this man on her own, It's to do with daddy's suprise for his birthday so you can't tell him okay." She dug around her bag and pulled out five gallons. "Here, go and get yourself something nice, but stick tyo the rules okay?"

Marcus nodded when his mummy told the man off. "Yeah, If I'm not allowed to swear then you aren't either." When his mummy told him that she needed to talk to the man about daddy's birthday, he knew she was lying when she gave him money but he wouldn't tell. "Nothing that live, can move on it's own or that will get daddy annoyed. Got it." Marcus sped down the road back to the sweet shop he had come from, stopping briefly to blow a rassbaerry behind the mans back and making him mummy laugh.

"So..." Jay took another shot to see how far he could push his ex-wife. "Hows the husband?? Have you told him about your fake blood status yet??" Jay smiled at Tracy waiting to see her reaction.

Tracy waited until her child was truly out of earshot before turning to her ex. "What the hell! You may be pi$$ed with me but don't you ever talk like that in front of my son, ever!" Her eyes turned darker and she snirked at him. "Or I may just inform little Shaylah how nice her daddy can be." She had met her youngest daughter just after her run in with the father and she seemed very proud about having Jay as her father, there were things Tracy knew that could change that perfectly. "I mean, she's proud of you being a death eater or so she says, aybe she should hear a little about the other side of you from school."

"Of course I'm pi$$ed with you. You ran out on me leaving me to look after a three week old baby by myself. What do you expect." Jay heard Tracy say about Shaylah and him being a death eater. "Oh. So you remember her name now?? And d you want to say that any loader or do you want the whole world to know I'm a..." Jay lowered his voice to a whisper. "...death eater. What do you mean the other side of me??"

"I'm sure I can make up something to tell her." Tracy smirked, then in the blink of an eye her face returned to it's emotionless features. "Of course I remember her name, she only told me it less than a week ago." A small smile graced her lips as she revealed that she had seen the girl.

"Yeah right. You hardly knew me at school. How do you think you could make smething up about me."

Jay listened to what Tracy said about Shaylah then replied "What do you mean she told you her name?? You wouldn't recognise her if you saw her. It's been over 9 years since you saw her."

"I am a very good lier, I'm pretty sure I can think of things." Tracy laughed when her said about her not recognising her daugher, the laugh was icy and hateful.

"I don't need to recognise someone for them to make friends with little Sydney, How did you think i found out about you joining that little club. My daughter tells me everything she learns and yours tells her everything she knows about you. It's the perfect little system." Of course Tracy was overexagerating, she had asled Sydney about this girl and her family and Sydney had told her what she had known and that was all but it didn't hurt to make Jay feel nervous. "Maybe you should keep an eye out for who she's talking to."

"Who do you think she's going to believe: her father-who she thinks of as a best friend-or someone she barely knows??"

Jay heard Tracy laughing at what he had said "Well then you'd better make sure 'little Sydney' doesn't tell Shaylah anything. I already know about you keeping a big secret from your family. Lets see whether I hear aything else."

"I think she'd believe her friend who will help her through school and makes sure she fits in when that girl herself believes it. Besides, I don't think my family would believe you if you told them about my bloodline. My mother married apure blood after my biological father got kicked out, everyone assumes he was my fther and you can't prove otherwise. Trust me, my in laws have done some digging around and found no fault."

Tracy had managed to convince her family when she married in that she was pureblood and her mother and step father played along because they liked the family she was merrying into. Her story was airtight.

"Personally, if that's the case, I think she's just gonna get confued and not know who to believe. And think about it-I work for the ministry. I'll be able to dig up unwanted family trees quite easily."

Tracy rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, who will the family believe, the devoted mother or the double agent for the minesty, what a toughie that is." She spoke sarcasticly and was about to make another comment about her daughters judgement when she noticed her son walking towards them. "Yes, that would be a great idea I'm sure Theodire would love it."

Marcus had bought as many lollies as he possibly could with the money his mummy had given him and walked back to her. Just as he was arriving he heard his mummy say that the man had had a great idea and that his daddy would love it, maybe they actually had been talking about his daddy's birthday after all. "Okay mummy, can we go home now? Or do we have to wait for Sid first?" He used his pet name for his sister. She had come along with them to meet a freind she had met during a school trip to the village.

"A devoted mother who left her husband with a 1 yea old baby girl and then behind his back arried another man and had another daughter. Yeah. That's so devoted."

Jay saw Marcus coming back over with a handful of lollipops and talk to his mum. "So you're gonna be waiting for 'sid then. Just so happens I'm waiting for Shaylah. What a coincidence."

Sydney was walking back to meet her mother and Marcus with Shaylah. Shaylah was going to meet her dad somewhere aswell but she was walking with Sydney first. When Sydney got there, just before Shaylah as theywere racing, she saw the family with a man. "Hello Mother, Mark." She siled at the sight of her brother, evern though she hated him for being friends with the muggles she just couldn't stay mad at the boy, he was her flesh and blood and just so cute. "How have you been?" SHe ignored the other man, not sure of who he was.

Marcus turned at the sound of his sisters voice and launched himself at her. "Siddy!" He was happy to see her even though she was mean ho his friends. "This man was mean and said mummy was having an affair with a man that had the same name as me." He ratter out on the man, pointing to him to make sure his big sister knew who was being mean to their mummy.

Shaylah got to her dad just in time to hear what Markus had to say. She hugged Jay then said "Dad. I don't even want to know what you've been doing. If I ask I'm just going to fall asleep from boredom." She laughed at her dad and turned to Tracy. "Hi Tracy. Do you know my dad??"

Sydney heard Shaylah introduce the man as her Father and frownded slightly before thinking of a reasonable explanation. "I'm sure he didn't mean it like that Mark, Maybe he didn't know Mother was married and when she said your name he was asking if you were her boyfriend or something like that." She shook her head at the imagination on this boy and how easy it was for him to find a reason to get someone into trouble. "Sorry about him" she apologised to Shaylah's Father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back