OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Jasper was bored, wandering the castle. Sometimes interesting stuff happened in the corridors, but today that didn't seem to be the case. Jasper noticed he had grown a bit taller, as it was now easier to look over other people's heads. He was pleased by that, especially when he passed a group of first years who all looked tiny. As he walked, he spotted a familiar face, and then another. He snorted as he spotted both Aegerine and Shale walking relatively close together, knowing that this would definitely not be by choice. His two cousins hated each other almost as much as they hated him, and it was easier for Jasper to be amused by this than hurt. Even if it did hurt a bit. He guessed they'd just had a class together, as he saw a few other third years as well. As Jasper passed them, he grinned obnoxiously. "Hey Eggy," he said to his gloomy Ravenclaw cousin. He knew she hated the nickname, which made it all the more fun. It was a shame he didn't have anything as funny for Shale. But just as he had that thought, a brilliant notion struck him. "Oh, and SHELL!" He said, laughing. "Eggy and shell! Holy crap, I can't believe I just thought of that." He said, already laughing at his own brilliance.

Classes seemed to just slide off Shale's mind. She couldn't really bring herself to care enough about anything at Hogwarts to actually focus. Defense Against the Dark Arts was kind of fun, but that was about the end of it. And classes sometimes meant she needed to spend time with... one of her most obnoxious cousins. Shale didn't think she would ever figure out who was worse, Eggy or Jasper. And speak of the devil. Just as Shale was turning to get away from Eggy as fast as she could... the sound of Jasper using her nickname for Aegerine brought the whisper of a smile to Shale's face, but that dissolved in an instant as he carried on. "SHUT YOUR F**** MOUTH!" Shale snapped, squaring up to her cousin, fury burning on her face. "Do I hafta shut it for you?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back