Walking in anger

Katie Lovegood

Katie walked in the dungeons with her wand lit up .She was feeling very angry,and she didnt know why.She walked there without a stop.Finally she got tired and sank down by a wall and started crying.

Ginny was walking in the dungeons when she heard a noice. She grabbed her wand but saw she didn't need it because Katie was sitting there crying. She walked up to her. 'Katie, are you alright?' she said sitting down next to her but still keeping her wand out.

Grande was walking down the corridor from the dueling chamber. He had looking for it so that he knew where to go when he heard a noise and a girl talking. He reconised the voice. It was Ginny. He walked round and saw KAtie sitting on the ground crying. He run over and sat down beside Katie and put his arm around her. Then said"Ssh. Its okay. Whats the matter?" Then quickly added to Ginny "Hi!"

'Hi grande. I'll leave you to alone then shall I? I'll just be along the corridor. If you need me do 3 bursts of light.' said ginny glad that she hadn't had to cheer her up because she would of made it worse. She made to turn round and remebered her wand. She picked it up and contineud her walk.

daniel was passing through the dugeons.he noticed Katie Crying and Grande trying to calm her.he thought maybe he should leave them alone but then he thought maybe he could control the situation and then leave so he went and said."hey Grande!R u making my cousin cry?"he asked trying to make Katie laugh

Katie wiped her tears and looked up."Oh !hi ginny."she said and then saw grande rushing towards them.Then ginny walked away and Dan came into sight .Her mind was whrilling arround with several things but she didnt know what things."Well I thought that there was a lot of excess water in my body so I sould loose some."she said trying to joke

"Yes, you have too much water." Grande said "But there is something else, isnt there? We can walk or we can just sit here and talk? I have nothing else to do today?"

"shall I leave you and your boyfriend alone?"Dan wisphered in katie's ear.He walked away smiling

Grande looked into to Katie eyes and kissed her lightly on the cheek "Katie, i know Ginny doesnt have anyone to go the ball with but i would never leave you and im sure that Daniel would not leave Kasey. Im yours and no one elses. You are the most beautiful person here and i would not traded anything in the world to change the fact that you are my girlfriend." Grande said "You have nothing to worry about."

Ginny turned to look back at Katie and she looked happier now. She was happy for them. They looked really good together, she thought to herself. She continued looking around when she decided to go back outside. She passed Katie and Grande. 'Bye Katie, Grande.' she waved as she walked back to the lawn.

"If you ever want to ask me something, anything at all. All you have to do is ask." Grande said "And i promise you that i will be completely honest." Grande looked up as Ginny passed. He smiled. "Do you want to go back to the common room?"

Grande stood up and held his out to help Katie to her feet. "Unless you want to go somewhere else?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back