Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
In an Open Relationship
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Knotted 12” Rigid Acacia wand with Unicorn Hair core
Shane had easily walked with Sapphire down to the dungeons, there were some kids messing around with a hallway, but he paid them no mind, instead he was just confidently walking Sapphire back to the common room, sure once they had a little quiet spot, he would get that kiss. Since she had told him to earn it. He kept glancing to her, keeping the light flirty smirk on his features as he did so. She was pretty and she was into him, and he knew it would be no strings attached, which was what he wanted. Emilia had been a fluke, a misunderstanding that wouldn't happen again.

Sapphire chuckled as she caught Shane looking at her again. "You really are a wonder, my lord," she teased lightly. "I've tried batting my eyes at a few different commoners and for the life of me no one ever seems to fall for it." She pouted, turning him away from the common room and down a different hall.

Shane was a little surprised by her statement, why wouldn’t people want to fall for it, all of the fun of a short thing was fun. Though he could figure that so many of peers were seemingly settling, getting relationships and deciding about their future. He on the other hand, didn’t give it much thought, the future would come, and he’d just have to live now, and relationships, well, he didn’t care for those. Shane just gave her a little smile, ”That’s a shame, my lady, they should fall to their knees in front of you,” he told her with a still flirty expression with also a level of sincerity in his tone. Shane let her lead him down a corridor and smiled, they were heading a little away from the common room, ”I do believe this is not the way to the slytherin house dorms,”

Sapphire chuckled. "Well, tell them that. The best I've gotten is a few dances. Either idiots can't read body language or they don't like my language," She pouted. It was nice to finally have someone paying attention to her. She bit her lip to try and keep the smile off of her face. "Very observant," She teased lightly. The last time she had started in kissing someone her brother had gotten in her way. That was not happening tonight. She slowed a bit as she decided they were far enough from the hustle of people that she wouldn't be interrupted again. She looked up to Shane, a coy grin on her lips. "Oh, dear, looks like we're lost." She teased lightly.

Shane rolled his eyes, ”Boys are idiots,” he commented, making a little assumption in his statement about how she might identify but he thought the statement was true regardless. He looked at her, noting the coy grin on her face. ”It appears we are,” Shane agreed, with a little smirk. ”Maybe we should stop and figure out our way back,” Shane smiled at her. But didn’t make any move to turn around and head back the way they had come.

Sapphire chuckled. "Such little faith in your subjects. But maybe that's why you're the emperor." She glanced quickly at that cute little smirk before glancing back to his eyes. "Well, wheres the adventure in that?" She inquired, releasing his arm and strolling casually ahead, hands tucked casually behind her back.

Shane gave a little shrug while he smirked easily. He watched her keep moving ahead, and moved off to follow her, ”Well, I’m no gryffindor,” he joked. He smiled at her easily. ”Perhaps I’ve fallen into the trap of siren, and now you’ll kill me,” he smirked as he said it, joking of course, but he was a roman emperor, they’d certainly believed in those. He was enjoying this little game with her, it was proving to be a little more effort than he might’ve before bothered but he didn’t mind it at all.

Sapphire chuckled, turning so she could see Shane and flashing him a flirty grin. "Now, now, why would I kill you? I haven't had any fun yet," She teased, stopping and taking a step back towards her new friend. She reached up and brushed his hair from his eyes. "Besides, if I was a siren, I wouldn't kill the cute ones. Then there would be no one fun to look at."

Shane smiled back at her, with a little laugh as she said that she wouldn’t kill him, of course going along with the joke that he had made, especially as she called him cute, ”What a compliment from my lady,” the hufflepuff replied letting his gaze move easily to her lips and biting at his own lightly, ”I know this likely isn’t how you dress everyday, but you are beautiful in it,” he told her, he knew he’d probably see her in not a hipster costume, but it was a good costume on her. ”You are beautiful,” he repeated wanting to still be clear that he found her beautiful regardless.

Sapphire giggled and stepped closer, draping her arms over his shoulders. "Awww, such a sweet talker," she smiled up at him, sapphire eyes sparkling. She bit her lip, dragging it slowly through her teeth. "Alright," She spoke softly, running her fingers through his hair. "I think you've earned your favor," She gave him an impish grin. "That is, if you still want it,"

Shane laughed lightly at her words, ”I try hard,” which wasn’t even a lie, he tried very hard to be a sweet talker to the people he needed to speak to. The hufflepuff watched as she bit her lip, smiled as ran her hand through his hair, and seemed to finally relent, ”Well, I’ve certainly worked for it,” he smirked, he leaned in towards her, ”That’s if you still want it.” he smiled at her, even if he wanted it, he wouldn’t do it unless she wanted it too. He was sure she did, but he’d never make that assumption.

Sapphire giggled a little, moving her hand from his hair to trail gently down his jaw. "Well, I'm still here, aren't I?" She teased lightly. Her heart was thundering in her chest now. This was it, she was sure of it. She'd sent all the right signals, and had a lot of fun flirting and teasing him. The only question now was if he could back up all that talk. She ran her fingers back into his hair, liking being able to play with it.

Shane smiled at her, of course that was confirmation enough, and he leaned in pressing a kiss to her lips. He was keen and eager, well practiced too. Shane let a hand trail to the back of her head as he drew the kiss in more. Clearly keen to get more, to feel a little more to draw the kiss in for longer. He eventually pulled away and gave her a little smirk as he met her gaze, ”That was certainly worth it,” the Hufflepuff said quietly with a little smirk.

Sapphire sighed softly as he kissed her, tangling a hand in his hair and wrapping the other around his shoulder. She couldn't help but smile as he pulled away. "It was," She agreed, "Maybe we should try it again just to be sure," She teased lightly, pushing up on tiptoe and kissing him again.

hane smiled a little as he leaned in to meet her as she kissed him once more. He certainly appreciated how forward she had been at that moment, appreciated the fact that she seemed to want this as much as he did. He had thought she would, she had liked the first kiss but it had been nice for her to start the second kiss. He kept her close, keeping the kiss deep with her. Eventually he pulled away, a definite smirk on his features, ”Maybe I'll see you around,” he commented with a little smile though he doubted he would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back