Walking down the Alley

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam reluctantly walked out of the Harbour down a narrow dark street. His father had adviced to get all of his school supplies here. Sam kept waking minding his own busisness while lurking eyes gazed upon him. He was told about this place and his father said hold your head up high and no one would bother you. Sam tried to do so.. he kept walking for..well..a long time he thought. This isn't so bad he added, his eyes were now acustomed to the darkness and the lurking characters in corners didn't bother him much. His legs now pained him so he sat on a nearby bench.

Most shops were closed and the main street looked empty. Sam sat and looked at his watch. He'd only have to stay for a few more minutes and he could easily tell his father he stayed for over an hour..but minutes seemed to go extra slow here. But none the less he waited...

(( Can i join? ))

Blair had heard so much about Bleak Street from her sister, Bianca. Bia had told her tales about all the creepy things that happened there. Wanting to find out wherther what Bia said was true, Blair decided to foind out for herself.

Walking down the alley, and screaming in fright whenever a crepy-crawly walked past, Blair realized that someone else was in front of her. Increasing her speed, she saw a boy around her age, walking all alone.

Walking towards him, Blair smiled at the boy. "Hi, i'm Blair. Mind if i join you?" she asked sweetly.

((Sure :D ))

"Hi I'm Sa..Hey Blair its me Sam from the Party!" Sam said relieved as he made out Blairs face with the dim light. He let out a sigh of relief that someone had joined him. "Here alone too I see...I know I'm a guy and supposed to be tough and all but this place, this place gives me the creeps!" Sam laughed. He thought he might be embarrased when he said it but he didn't really mind, he was telling the truth.

Blair smiled in surprise. "Sa..Sa..Sam? Oh! Sorry, i didn't recognize you because its so dark here!" Blair said, beaming at Sam. Blair smiled when Sam admitted that Bleak Street gave him the creeps.

"Don't worry Sam, you're not the only guy. Jay's afraid too, he's even too scared to come here. He only sticks to Obsidian Harbor. And its okay to be afraid even if you are boy!" Bianca replied, smiling.

"So, why walk here today Sam?" Blair asked.

"Well..eh..I just..y'know..wanted to.." Sam said looking at Blair were he could make out her eyes. "Ah! Who am I kidding I am hopeless at lying. My father adviced me I should come down here." He shuffled his foot uncomfortably. He didn't know why he was telling Blair this as he didn't know her all that well but he thought she might be someone who he could trust.

Blair smiled understandingly at Sam. "Its okay Sam. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." Blair said concernly at her friend. "Your father..why?" Blair asked curiosly. "He didn't force you right Sam?" she asked politely.

"Well, he kinda did...you see its....its eh..complicated..." Sam said. "My father....hang on do you want to go someplace else?" Sam said while whispering on the end of the sentence. "My father would probably know half these people." He mouthed. Yes, it looked quiet but Sam felt eyes on him. Blair probably thinks your an idoit y'know? Sam thought to himself.

"Sure. I rather go somewhere else. Where you wanna go? Its your choice.." Blair said, looking around. "Your father know the people here? That figures.." she added.

Sam gave her a small smile saying tell me about it. "Ok lets just go into Obsidian Harbour for now." He said getting up. He decided he would talk lightly until they got out of the alley, so no one would suspect. "So, Blair, What house do you want to get into." he gave her a quick glance and a wink, telling her just to go with it.

"Yes let's.." Blair replied, following Sam into Obsidian Harbor. "I don't mind getting into any house honestly. My parents were from Slytheirn but i mean, who cares which house i get in. But Slytherin would be awesome too. What about you Sam?" Blair asked.

(Should I start a new thread?)

"I dunno really? I don't know which I'd be suited for really...it'll be a tough decision." Sam laughed. It was true, he hadn't the fainest idea. Bits of his personaility suited different houses.

(( Hmmm..i'll be busy from tmw onwards, so why not i'll PM you, then u create a thread, so you don't have to wait very very long for me to reply xD ))

"I see, how interesting. I was wondering..are you and Jenna Wilkonson going out?" Blair asked.

(ok cool.)

"What me and Jenn?" Sam asked confused. "Why?....Where'd you get that idea?" Sam said to Blair. "Does she like me or something?" Sam asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back