walking by the lake

"Well thats something I wouldn't normally tell anyone else."Patrick said with a laugh.

Angelica smiled, "So... boyfriend," she said feeling a little humorous, "What are we going to do, now that we're all wet and sticky, and let's not forget cold," she said looking over at him.

Patrick thought for something to say, but couldn't.After a while he finally thought of something to say,"Well we could jump back in the lake."He said sarcastically."Uhmm lets go back into the school and change out of this wet clothes, then we will meet back here.How does that sound to you?"Patrick asked her.

"Well, how about, considering we're in the same house, we could just get warmed up by the fire after we get changed," she suggested, still shivering slightly. "Plus, i think it's late, and i don't want to get on the Headmistress's bad side before we've even started school," she said getting up and holding out her hand to help Patrick up. "Sorry, sometimes i take to acting like the guy," she said biting her lip when she realised what she was doing.

"Wait thats right we are in the same house aren't we?"Patrick said just realizing that."That sounds great."Patrick said agreeing with Angelica's idea."Shouldn't I be the one heping you up?"He said laughing.

"Yeah..." she said laughing a little, still holding out her hand. "But i guess i'll be the gentleman."

After she helped him up, she turned toward the school. "I guess this is the part where i walk you to your room," she replied laughing.

Angelica took Patrick's hand and started walking toward the school...

((meet you in the common room.. :D ))

(((lol i guess so.. but i've already started one.. hope you don't mind lol)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back