OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Acromantula Web Core
After having a good time at the feast, Wyatt had offered to walk Georgia back to her dorm. It was a bit of a walk for him, but he didn't mind that so much. The walking would be good for him. He smiled at her as they walked, offering out his hand to hold hers. "This was fun, I had a good night." He told her with a soft smile.

Wyatt was the perfect date, maybe a little too touchy at some points but it didn't bother her a lot. She enjoyed the time with him and she was sure that she wanted to hang out with him more. As he held out his hand, she put her hand in his and smiled at him sweetly. He was amazing. "It was an amazing night indeed. I enjoyed time with you," she nodded as she talked. "We should definitely repeat some day. Also, thank you for walking me," Georgia smiled at him, she really was thankful. And she definitely enjoyed his presence a lot.

Wyatt smiled softly. "Well, do you want to go on a date?" He asked, lacing their hands and thinking. "We could go for a picnic out by the lake?" He suggested, thinking it was relaxed enough. "And you're welcome. It's the gentlemanly thing to do." He smiled at her.

Georgia genuinely didn't expect that he would invite her to a date but she just nodded. "Oh," she said before agreeing. "Absolutely, why not?" Georgia agreed as she planned, she loved Wyatt's company so she definitely wanted to spend time with him. "Definitely. It sounds nice, we could pick up some snacks from the kitchens together too?" She offered him, she didn't want to just come over and have everything ready, she wanted to participate in getting ready for that. "Either way, thank you," she thanked him.

Wyatt nodded softly. "Sounds good," He replied easily. They started up another flight of stairs and he kept close, but not uncomfortably so. "What do you like to eat?" He asked her gently, wanting to learn more about her. They'd had a good time, certainly, but they hadn't spoken much about themselves. He was curious about what sort of person she was.

Georgia smiled excitedly at him and gave a little short press to his hand out of excitement. "Oh, I really, really love eggplants and shrimps. Not together but like separate," she immediately got excited to talk about that. "And my dad always makes those little cute brussel sprout sliders. Like with prosciutto and mozzarella, they're like so tasty! And balsamic glaze for dipping. It's always the first snacks he makes when we go over to any country or any place," Georgia right away seemed blown away. She had always grown in fancy surroundings, fancy foods and a lot of restaurants. "What's yours? What's your favorite food?"

Wyatt chuckled, listening easily to her speak. "Those sound good," He offered easily. "As for me, well... my favorite dish is perhaps Bulgogi," He gave her a smile. "It's a South Korean dish, basically its a marinated beef barbecue dish, with a red sauce called ssamjang. It's grilled with garlic and onion slices and its especially good." He had to admit, he was getting a little hungry now.

Georgia immediately got excited as he talked. "Oh Bulgogi, I tried it when we visited South Korea! God, it's so tasty!" To be honest, she didn't really remember the name of the dish so she was happy to finally hear it. "Did you know that originally it was cooked using skewers on a grill?" She excitedly offered. "How do you pronounce that sauce's name?" She wanted to know, so she asked. She knew that now she had put a new goal for herself to learn Korean.

Wyatt chuckled as they stepped out onto the seventh floor. "I did, yes," He offered up easily. "It's pronounced sam-jaang," He told her, pronouncing it slowly for her so she could repeat it. "I could show you how to make it, if you'd like," He offered easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back