Walking around

(let me guess u went to put red in ur painting and the red was ur blood!Also that diary in which u wrote stuff was in blood.i see u like blood so much.R u a vampir or sumthing?)

(yeah, i like bood and no, i'm not a vampire. Just someone who likes the word blood and tends to have it appearing a lot in their life)

(Anyway) "So Kasey you can play violin. I played that for a couple of years but was rubbish so i gave up. Could you both not go to the quidditch match. I heard gryffindor won" Grande said brimming with pride for his house. "I couldnt go because i had lots of homework to catch up on. What position do you both play?"

'i play beater. Did Gryffindor win? That's good,' said ginny feeling very bad that she couldn't of come now.

Ginny noticed Katie came into the tower when she was sitting there listening. 'Hey Katie.How are you?' she said runing after her.

"That was odd i swear i just saw Katie." Grande said He caught up with Ginny and said"I think i should talk to her." He turned to go and said "I will see you later" He went round the corridor and saw Katie infront of him. He ran to catch up. "Katie! Wait! Please." Grande yelled still running.

Ginny watched as Grande ran after Katie and turned back towards Kasey.What did I do wrong? she asked herself. 'So. Do you know what's wrong with Katie?' she asked thinking that Kasey might know.

Grande stopped right in front of Katie. He kissed her lightly on the cheek before saying "Hi, Katie. How are you? What have you been doing?"

((Your not as odd as me. There's not a lot of drama in this place. LOL. :D ))

"I havent even started to get ready. I really should. Do you want to go study?" Grande said

"Thats good i wasnt really in the mood for studying. What do you want to do with your time off,then?" Grande said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back