Walking around

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
Makato had decided that he would go to town for the day and kind of wander about Brightstone. He had been cooped up in the house that last few weeks and decided that it would be a good idea to get some fresh air. Brightstone was as busy as ever with the hustle and bustle of the village. Makato decided to stop and sit on a bench and work on a song he had been working on most recently.

Trevor had been wondering through Brightstone aimlessly, when he saw a guy who looked like he was not too much older than himself, sitting on a bench working on something. Trevor did wanna take a break so he wandered over to the older guy, "Hey, mind if I join you?" he asked motioning at the bench.

"No not all!" Makato said as a guy about his age came over and as if he could have a seat. Makato smiled and made sure there was enough room for the guy to have a seat next to him, deciding to be friendly he turned to the guy and offered him a hand shake. " I am Makato!".

Makato shook the guys hand as he laughed at the last comment,"Yeah I have noticed that as well, so where are you from anyway?" Makato said as he let go of Trevors hand.

"I am currently staying here, But i have lived in both the states and england with at least one of my uncles." Makato said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back