Walking around

Lilia Carter

Lilia was walking around, the sun was high and bright, she wore her hat to avoid her head to burn from the heat of the sun, she can feel how hot the weather is.

Blane was standing in the street inthe hot weather. It had been hot in Perth but never this hot. He saw a girl walk infront of him. She was wearing a hat and looked hot. He walked over to the girl "Its hot isn't it?" Blane said polietly to the girl. "Im Blane by the way." he said extending his hand to her.

Lilia looked up as a boy approach her "Yeah, it sure is" she said back "Hi! I'm Lilia" she said reaching the hand of Blane

"Nice to meet you too" Lilia said as she smiled "Sure, I can use someone to talk to, so, how are you?" she begin to start a conversation

"Oh! you have a problem in the eye" Lilia said as she saw Blane wearing his glasses "So, where do you think you'll end up?" she asked

'Oh" Lilia said as Blane informed him with his eye "Well, eventually, I'm really a Gryffindor student, it's just that, there's a bit of a problem that's why I'm here now" she said sighing but she smiled

"I've been just walking around here to Diagon alley to explore all this shop" Lilia said conceded "How 'bout you?" she asked

"I've been hoping Care of magical creatures, but I guess, first year don't study that lesson" Lilia said sighing "you?"

"I don't know most of the subjects but I hear that Charms is really interesting so that would probably be what Im looking for but I don't know any other subjects." Blane said pushing his glasses up. "What is Care of Magical Creatures about?"

"Oh, may I just tell you this so that you'll know" Lilia said and smiled thinking there's noting wrong if she will tell about subjects "Well, we have 1st term and 2nd term here at Hogwarts, Potions, Dark Arts and Herbology are subjects in the 1st term, while on the 2nd term we have History of Magic, Charms, Transfiguration and Astronomy" she said "But somehow, I think that's for the Gryffindor 1st year, and it depends where house you'll be sorted and the subjects you'll follow, but I'm pretty sure we first year will study all this subjects" Lilia added and smiled at Blane
"Oh the Care of Magical Creatures, is I think were the Professor will show some creatures that is not ordinary, somekind of extraordinary animals that have special abilities" she said feeling shocked for she remember all this things

"Yah, I forgat that" Lilia said "We do have flying lessons, I think every saturday, d'you like joining the Qudditch?" she asked

"Oh sorry, I didn't know, well, it's my first time to meet a muggle-born" Lilia said beaming at Blane "Uhm, Quidditch is also somekind of a sports, girls and boys are allowed to join if you got enough strenght to handle it" she said and winked "Well, they are not actually playing in the ground, there on the sky, using brooms to fly" she continued "I think there are different kinds of balls there when you play, I didn't just know it all" Lilia added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back