Walking around the Village

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey walked out of the three broomsticks out into the cold winter air. Trista was following closely behind, "So...you said you wanted to see the village so what do you want to do first?" Kailey asked her, she did come here all the way from Tennessee after all, and one doesn't just ignore their sisters wishes after traveling such a long distance.

Trista walked out of the Three Broomsticks folowing Kailey closely. "Well, I dunno Kailey. You know the village better than I do. But I DO want to go to Honeydukes before the days over!" Trista exclaimed

Jacob had been traveling by broom. He had borrowed his father broom, hoping to catch a ride with him before he left work. Bad luck he mustv'e had because his father was not at the office. Damn it, he looked down and saw two girls who seem to look like twins. Whooa, you don't see that much at Drumstrang. He flew down landing on his feet. He than approach the two girls walking.

"Hey ah how's it going?" he asked.

Kailey had been walking and was about to reply to Trista's request to go to Honeydukes at some point during the day when she saw a guy land a broom and walk over to them. "Hello." she said upon hearing his greeting.

Jacob grin, must be his lucky day after all. "What are two hot, I mean two sister traveling alone" he said trying to contain himself. It was pretty cold out, not much of a weather for a stroll

Kailey looked at him then back at Trista before saying. "We we're actually fixing to go to Honeydukes."

Trista concealed a grin. She bit her lip before saying. "Uhh...yeah, what she said." Wow...that sounded real smart. she thought sarcastically

"Oh really I was on my way there myself." he lied. "Care if I joined you." he said waiting for a pleasant respond.

Kailey simply shrugged, It was Trista's day after all Kailey would go along with what she wanted to do.

Yes, he though to himself, lucky charm. He walked besides them, not trying to get into the middle of them. "So do you both go to Hogwarts?" he asked curious to know.

((I guess I post after you two post. And well you kind of figure how Jacob character is.))

"I do." Kailey replied her voice polite

[Okay...and yeah I did lol Tristas Character is gullible. Where as Kailey's character is suspicious of people she just met. lol]

Kailey suddenly remembered something. "Trista, can the trip to Honeydukes wait. There was something cool in Dervish and Banges I wanted to show you."

[Sorry, But I have to cut this short. South parks on and I don't wanna miss it! I would just continue this tomorrow but I have another RP planned...SORRY!]

"Really, one got the magic shot the other one didn't" he asked. If he was not mistaken that would be the case.

"Oh no I have magic, I just decided to go the homeschool route."

[I have till 10:30 here so I need to start winding this down a bit. I thought it came on at 10 Whoops. Ignore my last post as Kailey]

"Oh really." Jacob smirked. "I'm Jacob by the way, Jacob Hollawarth" he said trying to sound important.

"Hello Jacob, I'm Kailey." she said introducing herself.

Jacob flashed his famous smiled. "God I hate traveling, I have to go back to London, today. I might have to use floo powder" he said ranting.

"You think Floo powders bad? I had to take a 23 hour plane ride to get here. Planes are cool but still...23 hourse is a bit much." Trista said

"You took a plane?!?!" Kailey exclaimed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back