Walking Along

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=cc66ff] Lemina had come out wrapped up in a scarf with a coat on. The lake was really beautiful. She walked along contemplating her love life. I don't know if I still like Harry as a friend but I really like someone else a lot more than just a friend.[/color]

Kasey saw from the common room window that a Hufflpuff girl walked alone by the lake and she thought she knew the girl.She went down by the lake and saw Lemina,Kasey thought she knew why she was alone .Kasey thought that she could have a chat with her and try to cheer her up if she could .

"Hi Lemina,Whats up?"Kasey asked as she walked towards her

[color=cc66ff]Lemina suddenly heard someone talking behind her. "Oh, hi Kasey. I umm well." It was too hard for Lemina to explain so being very trustworthy handed her the two letters. "I got this from Harry, you know my boyfriend." [/color]
Lemina,
I hope you are well. During the winter break my father passed away. My father was the only one true to me. Now that he is gone my mother bullies me. I want to go back to Hogwarts but she has forbidden me. Please forgive me. I still love you but our relationship cannot go on. Not only would it be impossible for us to see each other but the trauma would be too much for both of us. You'd be best just to forget about me and go on living your life. I'll never forget you though.
I love you and always will,
Harry

PS Could you please send the owl back ASAP. I've taken her without my mother's permission and am sending this at dawn break. If she finds out she's gone then she will punish me by locking me in the cellar.
[color=cc66ff]She then handed her her reply. "This'll help you understand my mood better than me trying to explain it."[/color]
Dear Harry.
I have recieved your letter. I want to say it upset me. I however don't hate you. My initial reaction was one of great anger. Now, however, that I have thought about it I no longer feel angry and understand that it wasn't your fault. I hope you are OK. Is your mum treating you badly? I want you to know that I still love you. I want to stay in contact with you and will never forget you. I think it would be best to end our relationship. I think that it's just too much to still be together when we're so far apart. This doesn't mean that I don't like you, it means I don't think we should still be a couple. I'm no longer sad about it, I just want us both to be happy. Which is why I wrote this letter, to get my feelings out into the open. I love you Harry but it's just too much for me.
Love, Lemina ♥
[color=cc66ff]She let Kasey read the letters.[/color]

Kasey read the letters taking each word into consideration and as she finished reading them she said in a low tone."Dont worry It will be alright,maybe he wasnt the special someone and the one who is will be more perfect for you"she said trying to cheer her.

[color=cc66ff]"Yeah, I'm fine now. The thing is that I umm like someone else. I was thinking of breaking up with Harry before I got the letter so I'm not too bad about that." she told Kasey, not yet disclosing who the special someone was.[/color]

[color=cc66ff]"It's uhh..." she paused, taking a deep breath, this was the first person she had told, "Patrick."[/color]

[color=cc66ff]"Yes, well I not sure. I think he likes me as a friend but that's about it." she said. She thought that Patrick liked her but not in the way she liked him.[/color]

"I think you should show him a sign so he realises that you like him,then leave it on him whether he will be positive or negative about it.I think boys aren't so bad after all ,I think he will start thinking about you once he realises it."she said with a smile.

Kasey couldnt believe how good she was on bringing two people together or giving free advice,no wonder she had though about the friend finder club.

[color=cc66ff]"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. The thing is, my birthday is coming up and I want to invite him but he'd be the only guy there. So I dunno." she asked Kasey's advice. She was still deciding on her invite list.[/color]

"What you could do is invite some of your other friends(girls) an dask them to bring their yule ball dates.Is it going to be a praty or like dinner or something?"she aske4d trying to come up with more ideas for Lemina.

[color=cc66ff]Lemina listened and considered the idea but realised that none of her friends she could think of had dates for the yule ball. "Anyway, how are your classes this term going?" she asked Kasey, trying to change the subject.[/color]

"they are going quite good especially DADA"she said happily."What about you?"she asked

((What did you decided I see someone called Blane there :D ??)

"Yeah same, I've gotten outstandings in every lesson. I've got Charms, Herbology and Potions. What about you?"

((I left it, Blane was part of another thread altogether :D ))

"I got exceeds expectations in charms,astronomy and history and in herebeology I got an outstanding"she said ahppily.

((I see but dont you think that Blane would take you as a girlfriend now?))

"Cool, I got exceeds expectations in Transfiguration and Flying, outstandings in DADA and History of Magic. I only got a troll in Astronomy though." she said.

((He might but my character don't like Blane. She might warm to him though :-? I'll see what happens.))

[color=b8860b]"I kinda liked it. Though the witch trials bit was really boring." Lemi said.[/color]

[color=b8860b]"Nah, I don't think so. I think you only get new ones in third year." Lemina told Kasey.[/color]

"What do you think you will be taking in third year.Divination or Arthimacy if you got a choice?"she asked.She knew the subjects because her mom had told her about them

[color=b8860b]"I dunno, I think I might take them all." Lemi told Kasey, wondering why she was worrying about this stuff now.[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back