Walking About

Aaron McClusky

Aaron had been absentmindedly walking around the castle for a few hours, when he climbed the stairs to the North Tower.
There seemed to be no-one about and he was really bored, he had been trying to put homework off to the last minute, and having no distractions wasn't helping!
Sitting on one of the stairs, he stared at the moving portraits and thought about how magical the place was and how lucky he was to be there instead of being stuck in muggle school!

Caysi was wandering around, she made her way up to north tower where she saw Aaron. " Hey Aaron! What's up?" She asked him smiling.

((( Ok, am I crazy or when you look at Siggy's some of it is cut off on the right side? LOL :p )))

Belle strolled up to the north tower. She had to think out a few things when she saw two students there, one whom she recognised. "Hey. I'm Belle" she waved

((Yeah the signatures are cut a bit))

Caysi smiled. " Hey Belle! I'm Caysi Finnigan!" She smiled.

((( Aaron, I'm going to do your's over again and PM it to you! )))

Aaron smiled as Caysi and Belle walked towards him, "Hey Caysi, Hey Belle" He said, his eyes sparkling, "Nothing much, been bored and trying to put homework off" He told Caysi with a laugh, "What about you's?" He asked.

(( Yes their cut off, Nick said about it in spam :p ))

Caysi laughed. " Same here, Just thinking about what do with my parent's they've been fighting again, so I think that I'm going to move in with my sister and my cousin." She said softly.

"Oh.. yeah I'm just warm." Belle smiled. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents.." Belle said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back