Walk or trip

Rose Love

Rose was walking around and wasn't pay attintion to anything as she was thinking of people she was so far in her head that she tripped over her own to feet. "gosh i hate being a blond" she said

Indigo turned at the sound of something hitting the concrete and he noticed a girl around his own age picking herself up. He wandered over a put out a hand to help her. "You okay?" he asked, wondering what she tripped over.

Rose blushed as she wished she was glad her hair was in her face. "yeah just tripped over my own feet" she said and took the hand and stood up.

Indigo gave a small smile, "Heh, do that all the time" he said trying to make her feel better. "Indigo. Indigo Moon" he said, shaking her hand after helping her up.

Rose looked at him. "Rose, Rose Love" she said noticing he was a blond just like her.

Rose looked at him with a gratful smile but who the world was he getting off asking her question bad enough she had to trip in front of him. "yeah maybe i am maybe i'm not so what's it to you?" she asked starting to storm away wishing it would rain so she could dissappear or wishing the earth would swallow her up.

Indigo shrugged, "Maybe it matters to me because if you did, it might mean i would see you there" he replied tactfully. "Unless of cource you're a Slytherin, then i would have nothing to do with you" he said joking but keeping a straight face, "Well, are you?" he asked again.

Rose spun around making herself dizzy but didn't care. "ugh yes i am and i'm a gryffidor gosh you such a... "she trailed off and spun back around making herself more dizzy "dizzyness ugh" she said and started to storm off wondering about his looks.

He smiled, he'd got his answer. "What are you doing? No wonder you trip over" he said watching her spin. "Where are you going?" he said when she started to wander off.

Rose anger died out. "for a walk" she threw over her shoulder with a sad voice thinking about all the times she would walk on the beach at home.

"Fine" he called, "Going on our own huh" he added. If she wanted to run off she could, but she shouldn't expect him to follow. He turned back to the shop window he was looking in before before Rose had distracting him. He caught her in the reflection and smiled.

Rose rolled her eyes as she tried to sneak up behind him. "for some reason your to charming to stay away from" she said.

Indigo grinned and turned back round. "Of course i am" he said modestly. "Couldn't stay away huh?" he laughed. "And i should probably return the compliment" he added.

Rose looked confused. "what that suppose to mean?" she asked, looking into the shop window and trying to avoid looking at him but ended up looking at him.

Rose rolled her eyes. "what ever you wanna walk or not" she asked wondering if he was totally gonna keep making her mad.

"Why should i?" he asked. "You're the one who walked off" he smiled and continued to admire the wands in the shop. "I'm buying school equipment. Guessing you've got all yours already" he said.

Rose smiled. "yeah fine what ever offer on the table i'm going i have to... i have to... gosh" she said, forgetting what she had to do.

He descreetly shook his head at her. "What ever" he said, checking how much money he had before moving onto the next shop window. "What do you want from me?" he asked. He'd helped her and if she had things to do shouldn't she go and do them?

Rose ran her fingers through her blond hair. "um i don't want nothing from you i'm atcually looking" she said, an attitude close to shore. as she ran her fingers through her hair absent minded.

"Are you now" he said with the same attitude she'd given him. "Of course so that's why you went the wrong way" he said slapping his head sarcastically.

Rose shook her head. "i forgot what i was walking that way for so i decided to look" she said stalking off to a bench and sitting down thinking because it was to clear she couldn't think on her feet so close to him.

Indigo shoved his hands into his pockets and watched her go and sit down on a bench. He considered following her but that would just have brought up more questions. Besides it was him who had said why is she following him?

Rose was thinking about what she was even doing in town. "oh yeah duh" she said to herself ignoring the looks people casted at her like she was stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back