Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
School year had started and Leslie had started her cheer leading club as well. Her attitude was not still changing what so ever. It was the end of of her classes and some what, she is hungry, Leslie then went to the great hall, already change into her everyday clothes and found a suetable open chair at the very end of the Slytherin table.

Of course she was still alone, she does not know where is her friends, some calls them followers but she thinks they are nto and is free to do whatever they want. She walked like a queen towards to her chair, her heels click as she walk and her hair flew dramatically. Leslie then went to sit down facing the house other house tables. Crossed legs, she eat gracefully, taking a chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed green beans. She also watched others ate as she chewed her own food.

Sitting with grace and no particular emotions on her face today by the Ravenclaw table, was Maria von Lohenstein. With her classes just finished, she had too little time and very little desire to get out of her uniform. It was ingrained almost, through centuries of indoctrination, that no matter what, a Lohenstein must be proud of his or her Hogwarts House or muggle school. Maria, was no exception.
It was dinnertime and she did eat, but with an air of restrained civility befitting to her noble status. Say whatever those politicians will, she was still, with or without titles a Lohenstein, and therefore she cannot loose her table manners based on the whims of politically correct politicians.
Half way through her main courses, she glanced around, feeling a pair of eyes upon her. Those eyes came from the Slytherin table, and made her cock an eyebrow. Yes, that girl... who's looking just as arrogant like everyone else out of her misfitting House. Nevertheless, Maria supressed the urge to go over there and demand what the problem was, and instead gave the Slytherin a glare and kept eating.

She noticed a girl from the Ravenclaw house glared at her, Leslie on the other hand smirked. She was just looking at everyone who ate like a pig but noticed the Ravenclaw girl was actually as graceful as the Queen of England. Manners was always important on the West family and her adoptive mother had taught that to them, liking the girl, she made a plan to make the girl join the party of her group.

Leslie then dab her lips with napkin and stood up, leaving her un-empty plate at the table where she was. She then proceed at the Ravenclaw table, watching the others stare at her with gasp on their mouth. Seeing a first year Slytherin going at the other house was a no-no to them but it is her own decision to go at the said house table. Once approaching the girl, Leslie sat across from the girl and smiled to her not saying anything.

She was just smiling until she looked once more around them, "Hey, I'm Leslie West and I saw you glaring at me." She introduce herself as well bluntly told her that the girl was glaring at her. "Actually, you are the first person to do so, some are afraid because I might do something to them." Her voice was low that, she and the girl can only hear it. Leslie crossed her legs beneath the tables, took an apple at the fruit bowl and bit a little on the apple, flirty style.

Maria resumed and maintained her glare as she noticed the Slytherin girl proceeded over to plonk herself down across her. She sat up a bit more straight in her seat, trying not to raise that eyebrow in surprised annoyance. That frilly skirt! Together with the attitude they offended her muchly. She had stopped her eating and was still glaring blatantly when the girl spoke up and introduced herself. In return, Maria replied: "Maria von Lohenstein. And I kindly inform you that I don't like the veiled threats very much, however well hidden. Thank you." Her New Zealand accent, paired with the classical British upper class English was shoved unkindly down the Slytherin girl's face.
She was now looking displeased, and trying to figure out what this piece of arrogance was up to.

Leslie placed her half eaten apple at the girl name Maria Von Lohenstein's plate, it was disgusting but it was the way she wanted to place it. "Oh, it is not a threat, Ms. Lohenstein. I am just surprised someone would actually do that to me." She told the Ravenclaw girl who gracefully insulted her or something along with that. Leslie looked around to see other students doing their own work or eating, and went back to look at Maria. "I really do something to people who do something to me ... But do not worry, I won't do anything to you, it was not the worst you did." She smiled at her like nothing is happening, Leslie is not scared to do anything to Maria but as of now, Maria just did a glare on her and it does not bother her unless Maria have thrown a juice or water at her. Then it will be war against her and Maria.

Eyeing that apple intently, and certainly with a degree of revulsion, Maria nearly gave in to her violent side for this act of blatant disrespect. With twitching lips, she then inwardly cursed herself for introducing with her Adelspraedikat. "Please, the correct address form is Ms Mollinary. Last name Mollinary von Lohenstein." She remarked quietly with supressed fury. "Do you mind removing your own garbage from my plate, please?" She said, still in revulsion. There was no doubt about it now, she felt terribly insulted.

Deciding not to ask what the something this... person would do was, Maria kept her glare on, stunned at the speed with which her mood changed.

The Slytherin girl placed her hand on top of the table gracefully and smiled at Maria. A smile of sarcastic queen emerged at her smile. "Then why introduce yourself on a wrong last name? ... Are you making me dumb, Maria?" She asked, not very happy of the girl making her stupid. Leslie will never be stupid at all. She then looked at the apple at Maria's plate, "Oh, I thought your finished eating, let me get that." Leslie stood up slightly to get or rather pushed the plate towards Maria and ending it up at her clothes. She smirked as she took a bite at her apple and chewed on it still smiling at her.

Maria stared aghast at the cheek she was receiving. She was in no silly doubts now, this person in front of her was one of those typical Slytherin jerks. Oh how she hated those vehemently. The mala fide comments flying out of her unkempt mouth, like an oral diarrhea.

Her eyebrow raised in high disgust, Maria breathed through her nose most venomously: "Miss West, if you had given it a thought, you would've found that I did introduce me correctly, although it was a meager introduction as I only included my particle and not my formal last name."

Deciding not to comment whether or not Miss West was indeed imbecillic or not (it was Maria's opinion that she was), she was taking a sip on her pumpkin juice when Leslie did something no one around the table expected, Leslie shoved her aborted dinner right into her lap, bringing ruin to her uniform and soiling the Countess.

Maintaining her neutral face, with severe difficulties, Maria said angrily: "Bist du eine totale Dummkopf!? Eine Idiotin?! Apologise this instant or I'll have you strung up before the professors!" No doubt, a writing to her mother could have that effect, even if it was unlikely, but then a report to her Head of House could suffice. And with those angry words, and a very intense glare, Maria von Lohenstein stood up abruptely.

Taking a napkin, she slowly wiped most of the debris on her clothes away, but there was nothing she could do about the water in her skirt. One more degrading incident, and she would be driven to do something violent.

Seeing the anger through Maria's face was overwhelming her very much. That is what people get for pissing Leslie's. She then smirked as Maria speak on Italian or French or Spanish either of those three languages. "I am not afraid of Professors or the Headmaster ... I would rather be in detention than apologize to you." Leslie said simply and continue to eat her apple while looking and smiling at Maria, a mischievous smile. "And I am not an idiot per se."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back