OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Ioan rolled over and felt his arm connect with a warm body. He slowly opened his eyes and closed them right away as the sunlight hit them, causing his head to feel as if it were being split open. Hangover, ugh he thought as he placed one hand over his eyes and with the other, felt on his nightstand for his wand. He felt it roll off the nightstand onto the floor along with something heavy, and muttered a curse.

Instead, he used wandless magic to close his curtains. He had been a little too occupied to close them last night. Finally, when the room was dark again, Ioan slowly opened his eyes again, his gaze instantly falling on the woman he had met last night at the Hog's Head. She had certainly provided him with the distraction he had been looking for, though he was surprised that he had actually agreed on them coming to his house. Usually, he would end up at the girl's house and make a quick getaway in the morning. There was no chance of that today though. Hope she doesn't expect me to make breakfast for her, he thought and then sighed.

The dull ache in his head threatened to become worse, and he knew he needed to take something before that happened. With a groan, he pushed himself into a sitting position and then got up, not caring if he made any noise. He made his way into the small kitchen, looking for the ingredients to the remedy a friend of his had shown him for a hangover. He quickly mixed them all together and then drank it all in one swallow.

Adrianna could feel russling next to her. Her mind woke with a start but she pretended to be asleep. She heard his wand drop to the floor, then the curtains close. Finally a weight left the bed and she listened to him walk out of the room. She chose to open her eyes and slip out of bed. She quickly found the dress she had been wearing the night before and slipped it on. She looked around wondering where he went. 'Wow, its been a while since I've done something like this.' She laid a hand on her stomach. 'I'll have to make sure later that nothing comes from it.'

She smiled and ambled to the kitchen, where he was standing. "Good morning." She stood against the door way, and looked around. She hadn't really gotten a look at the place last night. Cozy, but noting compared to her mansion. She pulled her hand though her hair, straitening it out. Luckily it was only a little bit frizzed from sleep. "So. Can i get a glass of water before you kick me out?" She smiled warmly, knowing how things worked, still she couldn't help but want to stay a little while longer.

Ioan turned as he heard Adrianna greet him. "Morning" he replied, giving her a sleep smile and brushing one hand through his hair. Already, his headache was going away and he was feeling much better. "Did you sleep well?" he asked as he noticed her looking around the room. He did too and noticed that the shirt he had been wearing the night before was thrown on the floor.

He walked slowly over to it and picked it up, placing it over his shoulder, covering up a tattoo of a phoenix that he had on his shoulder blade. In just about a year and a half, he would have a new tattoo on his forearm. It would be his death eater tatoo, and Ioan was anxiously awaiting the time when he would get it.

Hearing Adrianna's question, Ioan couldn't help but laugh. The girl certainly knew how the game was played, so he didn't bother to deny anything. He definitely wouldn't kick anyone as gorgeous as her out of his house, but he also wasn't planning on asking her to stick around for too much longer. If she wanted to stay a bit, Ioan knew he probably wouldn't mind, provided they could find something to do. "Sure" he said as he summoned a cup and filled it with water. He walked across the room to her and held out the glass.

Adrianna accepted the water and took a small sip, her eyes watching him over the rim of the glass. The cool water felt good on her sore throat, over used from the night before. She smiled, "Yes I did sleep well, thank you." Closing her eyes for just a moment, she opened them to start looking for her shoes, of which she had no idea when they came off, or where they might be. She set the glass down and picked up her purse, ruffling though it quickly to make sure everything was still there. She smiled up at him to offer an explaination. "Not that I don't trust you, I just," She chuckled and winked. "Don't trust you."

Walking back to the door way she sighed. They night before had been amazing, she wished it hadn't been only for one night. Smirking she laughed to herself. "You wouldn't happen to know where my shoes walked off to would you." Turning she held up her hair and started to put it into a pony tail. The curls draped over her shoulder.

Ioan watched with interest as Adrianna searched for something and then seemed unable to find it. When she began looking through her purse, his eyebrows furrowed, wondering what she could possibly looking for. Hearing her explanation, he laughed heartily. Smart girl he thought as he shrugged his shoulders. "No offense taken. I doubt you have anything in there I'd want anyway " Ioan added lazily as a smirk played across his face.

Ioan looked around the room and saw one shoe peeking out from under the sofa. Ioan picked it up and held it out to her. He glanced around for the other, but didn't see it anywhere. As she turned and began putting her hair up, Ioan couldn't help himself. Seeing her neck exposed while she attempted to place her hair into a ponytail was utterly sexy. He walked up behind her and planted a soft kiss on her neck. "I'm sure the other is around here somewhere..." he murmured, hoping to get a little more from her before he finally kicked her out so he could go back to sleep.

Adrianna smiled as he dangled one of her silver rhinestone studded kitten heels.'Well there is one.' She darted her eyes around as she struggled with her hair, finally getting it to sit a top her head, spiraling down her front. She was surprised when Ioan stepped forward, kissing her bare neck. She bite her lip, a purr rising in her throat.

"Well, well." She said with a light and airy voice. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation and moved her body closer to him. She swayed her hips against him seductively. Even though she was tired from the night before she still found herself wanting more. 'Watch yourself.' Her inner voice cautioned. Still she allowed him to kiss her.

Ioan stopped, but still stood with Adrianna right in front of him. "Maybe your shoe is in my room..." he whispered roughly into her ear, waiting to see if she would take the bait. He lifted one hand and placed it on Adrianna's hip. The other he reached up and used to caress the back of her neck, now visible since her hair was now up.

Adrianna smiled devilishly. She lived for stuff like this. Tilting her head back slightly, exposing more of the soft skin of her neck, she grinned. "Well then," Backing up only slightly she reached into his hair, giving a playfull tug. "Maybe we should go take a look." She said before kissing him again.

Ioan gave Adrianna a mischievous grin as she accepted his invitation and then kissed him. He kissed her back a little more rough than before. After a moment, he pulled back slightly and went toward the room, tugging her behind him.

-----------------A short while later--------------------

Ioan lay on his bed with his hands behind his head and the blanket covering his waist and legs, content and feeling more sleepy than before. He spotted Adrianna's other shoe laying by his closet. "Look" he said sleepily, moving one hand from behind his head to point, "Your other shoe."

Adrianna smiled, her head laying on his chest, her body cover lightly to her waist. Looking over she chuckled. "Well, what do you know?" She stretched slightly and relaxed again, feeling completely content. 'Wow, a girl could get used to this.' Her smile only lasted for a second before she realized how she felt. She almost pulled away from him but didn't, not wanting to clue him into her thoughts. 'Be careful. You remember the last time you let yourself love some one. Best to keep this short.' But in her heart she knew she didn't want to. Being around Ioan was nice, and it wasn't often she had nice things. She sighed, allowing herself some lax.

Ioan continued to lay like that for another few moments, his thoughts drifting from the beautiful lady laying before him to the reason for him being in the Hog's Head. He thought about Adrianne and the image of her belly growing with the baby he had helped to create. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the image and then sat up slowly. He still wasn't ready to accept the news she had given him.

Looking down, Ioan glanced at his distraction, knowing that it was nothing more than that. Ioan sighed heavily, realizing that it was time for him to get rid of her before she grew too comfortable. Let her down gently, Ioan reminded himself, you could use her again .

Ioan smirked as he gently moved her away and used his wand to summon his pants. Putting them on, Ioan stood up with his back to Adrianna. "You should get dressed. I've got to be out of here in 20 minutes. I forgot I'm supposed to be meeting some friends." He went over to his closet and began looking for a shirt, not even bothering to look back at her.

Adrianna felt his unrest beneath her. 'Well, here we go.' She lifted up when he told her he had to leave soon. Inside she could feel her other form twitch, a small whine, followed by a hurt growl. Still she kept a smile on her face, sweet and uncaring. This was, of course, how these things went. With a flick of her wand she summoned her clothing. Quickly she dressed, pulling the soft fabric over her still flushed skin. She pulled out her messed up pony tail and ran her hand through her hair before putting it back up, perfectly messy. "Good enough," She gave him a sweet smile. "Thanks for the night."

Walking quickly out of the bedroom and into the kitchen she sighed to herself. Just before she left she drank the rest of her water. She turned and bid Ioan a fare well. "I hope everything works out in your life." She gave him a knowing smile and stepped out the door, her hips gently swaying. Thinking to herself she smiled. 'I can't wait to go for a run.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back