Waiting

Jarrod Passfield

Jarrod leaned against a wall and smirked he half hoped he'd run into the stupid mudblood girl that tried to pick a fight not long ago. He sighed, 'Hogwarts would've been so much of a better place if it weren't for Helga Hufflepuff who decided to take anyone' he thought. 'Hogwarts would've been a better place if it was only founded by Salazar Slytherin' he thought, he hadnt met any decent people from the other houses.

Jarrod thought of all the people he met, there was that ravenclaw girl he met when they farewelled Vera, and the boy who helped him when he got bitten by his own snake, but beside them he hadn't met any students worth his time, that werent in slytherin.

The slytherin boy hissed at a hufflepuff girl that almost bumped into him. He enjoyed the hallway because he found alot of Hufflepuffs on this floor, they annoyed him but they gave him something to do, make their lives miserable.

[Lame, but I had no other ideas on how to start]

((It's ok))

Ai didn't need to hiss or even acknowlage the people walking past her to make them go away. Her eyes where enough to make anyone back down. She looked at a boy that didn't look like he belonged on this hallway hissing at a Hufflepuff that was passing by. "Mudblood." She said when the girl gave Ai a terrafide look. The girl looked like she was about to scream before she ran which made the corner of Ai's mouth go up. That was about as much of smile as Ai could mannage.

She looked at the boy agian. "You know targets here are far too easy. If you want to make some one angry, try a Gryffendor. They usually give better answers and are much more amusing when they try and curse you. As if you would know better ones." She said in the same cold flat voice she used for everyone. "Jarrod Passfield, First Year Slytherin. What are you doing in thies parts." She said looking at him with eyes that seemed to pass right thought him in judgement.

Jarrods face showed his shock as a Ravenclaw girl muttered Mudblood at the terrified girl that had bumped into him. He smirked 'she doesnt seem all that bad' he thought.

As she gave him tips on targets, he raised his eyerows but he had a tiny grin on his face. 'definatly possibly worth a few minutes of my time' he thought impressed.

As she said his name pure shock was visible on his face "Impressive," he said with an approving nod. "Just finished charms" he answered mimicking her flat tone, he stared back at her knowing she suspected other reasons, but he had nothing to hide.

In a sickly sweet voice "Im sorry, I havent researched you yet" he smirked "But you obviously dont belong here either. What are you doing here?" he asked suspiciously.

Ai walked next to Jarrod naturaly. There was nothing in her manner that gave off anyway thing of what she was about to do. She reached up and hit Jarrod on the back of the head with the sharp side of her book. "Unless you have a death wish I suggest you don't mock me again. I have a low tolorence for stupidity and you my unfoutuent fellow have just proven your stupidity." She said in the same flat voice. Ai gave off no feelings of being sorry or anything else.

Ai looked at the conrner of the book. She seemed to be more conserned for it than for Jarrod. "Passing though, like everyone else. The name is Ai by the way." She said deeming the book safe then tucked it under her arm. She looked up at Jarrod again. There was no accusation in her eyes. There was nothing in her eyes actually. Just the same frozen tundra that made it seem like Ai had no soul. At the same time it seemed like Ai was looking into Jarrod's soul in judgment.

Jarrod was barely paying attention when suddenly or of no where he was smashed on the head with the hard side of the girls book. The slytherin looked at her with questioning eyes. Before he could ask for an explanation she gave one. And his facial expressions returned to normal. She had good, reason and he admired her for standing up for herself.

The first year boy rubbed his head with a frown on his face. "Lucky your not a guy..." he muttered under his breath.

He nodded distantly, in a way that would give most people the impression he wasnt paying attention "I would introduce myself... but I dont feel like I need to, considering you already know my name."

Ai shrugged. "If that's all you have to say to me." She said. Ai really didn't care if the boy wanted to introduce himself to her or not. She did now his name after all. Then again she knew the name of the entire student body not because she had gotten to know them but because she had looked them up and memorised them. Not exsactly a good thing but better than being a twittering air head.

Ai opened her book to the page she had been reading and started to walk off. "If you see Aleyha anywhere tell her to come and find me." She said almost as if talking to a servent boy then walked off without another word. She didn't care if he found her unpleasent. Most people did. Ai was happy in her world of books and the few friends she had. Aleyah and Brodie where true to her however hard it was for her admit those two really did find a way into the stone that was Ai's heart.

Jarrod sighed as she turned to walk off. 'occasionally,' he thought 'there are people who completly surprise you' "Tell her your bloody self!" he called after her. 'I dont actually think this ravenclaws that bad...' he thought 'could possibly be friends with her one day..' he quickly stopped his train of thought. 'one day, far far away!' he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back