Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella walked up to the owlery with Liz, and upon seeing Harper with letter in talon, she gave the beautiful barn owl a treat and tore open the letter. She held it to the light so that Liz could read it along with her.
Estrella,
I'm very sorry that you cannot come for Holiday Break, but I suppose wherever you're safe, you're safe.
And what is this about not trusting anybody?  You don't have to hold things back.  I'm having Lucius, as he has asked me to call him, over for coffee in about a week.  I'm glad that I can at least know what's going on in your world.
Love,
Carlisle

Estrella's eyes flashed in anger, and she snorted in disgust, "Coffee? Are you serious?"

Liz choked on her own breath. "Coffee? He's drinking something aside from expensive wines and imported teas?" she eyed the letter. "How do we get Carlisle out of this? I mean, can't we just... tell him that Lucius is evil in old man form?"

"I don't know," Estrella muttered, gritting her teeth. "But I don't know what Carlisle would do if I told him that. He might put himself in danger just by doing so."

Liz bit her lip. "True. Grandfather is a skilled legimens and occlumens." she paused. "Actually, I've been trying to find a professor who could teach me both of those. If you're interested, maybe we both could."

"Man, that would be awesome," Estrella sighed. "I'll join you for sure. If our summers are going to consist of us contending with death eaters, we'll need it."

"My thought exactly," Estrella sighed. She looked back down at the letter in worry, wondering if she should send an immediate reply.

"Sure," Estrella said, her expression brightening. "Maybe what I need is sugar. Then I'll be able to write a worthwhile letter!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back