waiting for my Granny ..

Hyacin Campbell

OOC First Name
arjane
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Hyacin was standing in the middle of the street.Obsidian was a little crowded,a lot of students and their guardians are buying stuff for school.Hyacin is waiting for her grandmother to guide her since it is her first time to buy her magical stuff. She scanned the area,hoping to find a glimpse of her Granny.

Eliza apparated at the busy street of Obsidian, her granddaughter is starting her first year at Hogwarts and now they are going to buy her stuffs that she will be bringing at the school. Eliza looked for her granddaughter and spotted her scanning the street too. She walked toward Hyacin and smiled at her, "There you are, I'm sorry that I'm late, it was kind of busy at the ministry today." She apologize to Hyacin, Hyacin was her only grandchildren and she loves her so much she will do everything to her that her parents can't do, like this one for example. 'So, are you ready to go shopping?" Eliza asked her.

Hyacin smiled at her Granny."It's okay Granny,at least your here!Oh,Granny! I'm so excited." she hugged her tightly,"Of course I'm ready." Hyacin said excitedly.
"uhm, er.. Granny ?" Hyacin started,"I was too excited that I already purchased my stuff :D" she said. "Maybe we could eat somewhere ? I'm starving" Hyacin was now trying to be reasonable with her attitude but she knew that her Granny was quite busy with her job and she doesn't want to be a headache to her.

She smiled warmly as her granddaughter did her shopping by herself only, it means she's getting growing now. "That's fine with me doing the shopping by your self. At least your learning." Eliza told Hyacin, but still she's here to support her granddaughter. "So, where do you want to eat?" She asked looking over at the shops in the Harbour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back