Waiting for Hilary!

Caysi nodded and said " All of them are for me....except Transfiguration.. that subject and I are not friends". she said sighing.

((( Happy New Year!)))

Hilary nodded, "Agreed...I sure hope I can figure it all out better in second year than I could in first....I would get soo lost in those classes." Hilary smiled at Casey

(((One more hour to go here...)))

((( Lol )))

" This year I would like to try to get 90's in all of my subject's but I'm not so sure that will happen". she said laughing a bit.

"Yes, this year I am hoping for straight Os......and I'm vying for the top earner of Gryffindor award...I mean, Bruin can't have it forever!" Hilary smiled hoping Casey knew what she was talking about.

Caysi smiled and said " I know what you mean ". she said smiling. " I just might need to study a bit more."

Hilary nodded "Ya me too, I mean Bruin has been top earner in the school the past two years... meaning that I'll have to work three times as hard to steal it from him." she smiled jokingly.

Caysi smiled and laughed and said " Good luck with that!". she said encouragivly.
She sighed from laughing and said " We should go an do something fun!". she said getting up from leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea...where do you want to go?" Hilary smiled over at her friend.

Hilary was not very good at deciding where to go "I'll follow you, it'll be an adventure."

Caysi nodded and said " Why don't we go to the lakefront?". she said smiling. " But what would we do there?". she said wondering.

Hilary thought about it for a few minutes "Hmm...well I've got some gender fudge here, we could always go swimming as guys and see if any random people decide to come talk to us?" Hilary wasn't sure if Casey was into that sort of thing but just waited to see.

Caysi smiled mischiviously and said " What if we...just as girls go swimming?". she said smiling.

(((Okay, I don't know if you've noticed but you say said twice everytime you want to talk)))

"Okay Casey" Hilary smiled "Sounds good."

((( Yeah...now I have noticied, does it affect the writing?)))

Caysi smiled and said " Let's go then!".

(((WOAH....GIGANTIC PHOTO!!...and yeah it kind of changes the quality of writing))

Hilary smiled and said "Okay, I'm going to go change see you in ten"

((( LOL I KNOW! I made it smaller though!)))

Caysi smiled. " Ok!". she said making her way back to her common room to change.

Hilary smiled and then left the room thinking I wonder what bathing suit I should wear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back