Waiting for Hilary!

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked up the stairs and looked around at the stones that where every where. Caysi took a deep breath and continued to climb the stairs. She got to the very top and she looked out the side of the tower and saw the lawn and how pretty it looked. Caysi smiled as she rolled up her sleeves and looked at the sun shine on the floor.
The wind was making her black hair wave everywhere. She looked to the side of her and saw in the distance the forest....she looked at the trees and said to herself " How pretty...and with some snow in the winter..it would like beautiful". she said smiling. She took a hair tie and made her hair into a messy bun. She went to the edge of the stoney tower and sat on the ledge of it. She put one leg in the tower and one leg out. She closed her eyes and waited for Hilary to come.

Hikary climbed upwards, why they had decide to meet way up this tower she had no idea. Good thing that it was getting warmer and so she was wearing shorts and a tank-top instead of her usual heavy robes. She saw Casey at the top and smiled "Wow it's really nice up here there is such a nice view" she said looking through the window.

Caysi nodded and said ' Hey!". she smiled and said " How did you exams go?". she said smiling.

Hilaru looked at her, "Well I didn't fail any classes, but that is probably because I aced the finals.... I only just passed Transfiguration and Astronomy but other than that I got O's in everything....how about you?" Hilary was hoping she didn't sound too braggy..

Caysi smiled at Hilary's good marks and said " I got O's on everything this semester...but last time I got an E at Transfiguration". " I really want to be an Auror when I grow up...what about you?". she said smiling she didn't want to be braggy..she hoped that Hilary would understand that.

"Yeah I want to be an Auror too in the future....but I hope an P in Astronomy first year won't stop me...." Hilary hoped she hadn't blown it already

Caysi smiled as she saw Kiera and said " Hey..were talking about what we would like to be when we grow up". she said smiling.

"Yeah me too Kiera, so what are you guys doing for summer break?" Hilary was wondering. She gave them a big smile

Caysi looked at Kiera and said " Well...Kiera's coming over to my house". she said smiling. " What about you?". she said.

"Nothing really, I think I'm just gonna hang around the school after quidditch seeing as my step dad doesn't like me very much anyway....he very close to ignores me and I think he hit my half sister after last semester..." Hilary was really worried about Kerri especially because she failed First Year for sure now.

Caysi frowned and said " It's not your's or Kerri's fault". she said looking at Hilary giving her an apoligetic smile and said " He probably didn't with our crazy dreams...anything can seem real". she said looking at both Hilary and Kiera.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Hilary looked up still thinking about Kerri "Our family has super problems....but I'm sure we'll be okay, and my step father never hit me because seeing as I'm not his daughter he doesn't think he has the right" Hilary just thought about it for a few seconds...

Caysi frowned and said " Try not to think of that". she said smliling. " I try to forget my mother..". she said but obviously..it didn't work.

Hilary could tell that like her stepfather, Casey was having a problem forgetting her mom. Hilary also had tried it but of course it didn't quite work out that way. Hilary just pondered the idea of it and whether it would be possible in silence while she waited for someone else to speek.

Caysi coughed a bit and said " So..yeah umm....". Caysi didn't know what to say.

Hilary noticed the awarkwardness of the moment. "So are you excited to be second years?" she said attempting to break the silence.

Caysi nodded and said " I can't wait to be a prefect in my third year though". she said smiling a bit. Caysi felt awkward around her friends even though they knew about her mother ...she still felt different.

Hilary smiled "Well I don't know if we will become prefects next year, I think that was special for this year" she said nicely.

Caysi didn't know what Hilary ment but she got the just of it. Caysi leaned against the wall and bit her lip and said " I think what I said to Ms. Barker would work". she said confident.

(((We totally havn't finished that RP and this one started first so let's finish up that one before we discuss it here....)))

Caysi sighed and said " So what are you best subjects?". she said smiling a bit.

"Hmm I don't really remember." Hilary honestly couldn't having done well in just about everything. "Everything?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back