Waiting for Cousin Dearest (Sarcasm)

Darian Dragos Dinu

Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Darian sighed, waiting to pick up his cousin Adam. He was suppose to be living with Darian soon. He had to admit, it was a nice break from Dragon Lady Adrianna. He smirked. The clouds wooshed in, cooling the air around him and Darian looked worriedly at his leather jacket. He sighed. "Adam if you ruin my jacket I'll strangle you."

Adam walked down the street looking for his cousin. he hoped it wouldn't start raining. After a while of waking he finally spotted him, and it began to pour. "Hey!"

Darian kicked a rock when it started down pouring. 'Great.' He thought to himself as he slouched off his jacket and turned it inside out. He folded it up and tucked it in his bag, hoping there wouldn't be too much damage. He jerked his head up when he heard some one calling. When he looked he saw Adam walking towards him. Darian grinned, it was good to see him again, even if it was in the rain. "Hey you. Your LATE!" He laughed and ran to embrace his cousin.

Adam smiled as his cousin ran up to hug him. "I'm not late, Your just early."

"We said be here at 12:00 pm, Its 12:30pm, Your late." Darian gave him a look of annoyance. "Lets get home please."

Adam laughed. "Yeah I guess we did, didn't we." He frowned. "Is your sister going to be there?"

Darian frowned to, setting off down the street. "Unfortunetly."

Adams sprinted after him, taking the lead. "Why do your parents have to be so nice and take her in?"

"You know how it went Adam. Her dad was best friends with mine when he went missing." Darian sighed. "And now I'm stuck with her."

"I know, I know." Adam looked back at his cousin and slowed his pace, "We both got the short end of the stick on family." He smiled, "On a lighter note Alfie is here and the rest of the band will be soon."

Darian raised his eye brow. "The whole band? Wow. What are they coming here? I thought they were expelled."

Adam grinned "They were, they couldn't bear to lose a member." He smiled at Darian "It is there income ya no."

Darian rolled his eyes at his cousins mock rapper voice. "Yeah Yeah, Sure, Sure."

"So meet anyone interesting while I've been gone?" Adam smiled as he saw the mansion in the distance.

Darian opened the door to the mansion and started to lead Adam to his room in the west wing. "Well, Two potential girlfriends."

Adrianna marched down the hall, from her bedroom in the north wing. Seeing Adam she remarked."So the trash is back home."

Darian scoffed at her. He hated how self-centered she was. "Hello, witchy dearest. Finally rising from your crypt?"

"Yeah, Wanna see it? I'm sure you'd love to have that be the last thing you ever saw." Adrianna sneered, her lips parting so that you could see her teeth as if they were fangs.

"Piss off you ugly hag." Darian grabbed Adam's arm and lead him off.

"I feel so at home already." Adam said sarcastically. He grinned "So TWO potential girlfriends." He made sure to exagerate two and cocked his eyebrow.

"Yeah one you know. From what I hear you flirt with her a lot." Darian gave Adam a jealsousy filled look.

Adam froze for a second then started walking again, 'O' crap.' He thought to himself. "Oh you must mean Angela, yeah shes great." He grinned at his cousin still a bit shocked.

Darian nodded solemnly. "She is." He kept the jealous feeling. he felt at bay. "And its my belief she likes you more than me. So you win."

Adam frowned at his cousins words. "All is fair in love and war." He looked at him and stood in front of him arms on his shoulders. "You did see her first. She told me." He gave him a weak smile.

Darian shrugged, trying not to show how happy that made him. 'So she talks about me. I hope that's a good thing' He looked up, his eyes honest. "I think I might like two better. Skyle? I think you know her too, but I'm not sure. She is Angela's cousin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back