Waitin' for a friend.

Kala Kelly

Kala walked down the street. Stupid her, she had forgot where Skyle had told her to meet. Keeping her pace fast she looked around, almost franticly. "Dang it, Where are you."

Skyle waited impatiently for Kala. "Dang it where are you." She said to herself. She looked around she was already 10 minutes late. She sighed. 'Maybe she didn't want to come, or she got hit by a bus or something.' She thought hoping neither of her thoughts were correct. Bores she started to try and distract her thougths buy singing I write sins not tragedies by Panic at the disco softly to herself.

Kala heard someone start singing to them self. She spun around quickly, spotting Skyle. "YOU LIED! This isn't the spot you told me."

"Silence! I kill you!" Kala laughed, rushing forward to give her friend a hug. "How've you been sis?"

Skyle laughed and imbraced her friend. "I've been not so great, but your here now and its all better." I smiled at her and flicked her purple streak, "Did you do something, like hmmm, A new make up, piercings, no thats not it, streak color...WAIT I GOT IT COLOR CONTACTS." She grinned proud of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back